I really hate complaining about being busy because, let’s be honest, we’re all busy these days. But even though life is as hectic as ever, I’ve recently realized how important it is to sit down and reconnect with the humans I love – if only for a few minutes at a time… Though my schedule in the coming months is going to slow down drastically (thank god), these days the thought of whipping up homemade infused simply syrups is virtually laughable. Which is where my current beverage of choice, the elderflower rosé, comes into play. It’s everything you’ve ever wanted in a pretty cocktail, with just two ingredients at stake. Slightly sweet, with subtle floral notes, it’s the perfect spring-time bevvy, and best enjoyed amongst friends. Enjoy!
- Your favourite sparkling rosé, chilled
- 1 oz. elderflower liquor (I used St. Germain)
- Thyme, for garnish - if you're feeling fancy
- In a small tumbler, pour in 1 oz. of elderflower liquor
- Top with sparkling rosé, garnish with a sprig of thyme, and enjoy!