12 Tips Lifestyle

Blogs I Still Read Daily

SS-BLOG-JollyAbode-Annawithlove-47

I’ve officially been a part of the blogging landscape for seven years now, which is absolutely batty when I put it into words. I vividly remember those early days. The ones where I’d spend hours upon hours of time pouring over posts that other folks were churning out. When Pinterest wasn’t a thought in Ben Silbermann’s mind, social media wasn’t a thing you needed to concern yourself with, and you knew you had made it when your name popped up in a top blogger’s blogroll. The blog roll! Does anyone else remember the blog roll?
There’s no question that the industry has changed leaps and bounds over the years, and while many of the changes have been positive, there are a few I miss. High atop that list is the amount of free time I had to read hundreds – literally hundreds – of blog posts each week. Unfortunately that’s no longer in the cards for me, but it doesn’t mean that I’m totally out of the game. These days I’m all about quality over quantity, and still make sure to check in regularly with a few favourites. Following are a handful of the blogs I still read daily. From fashion, to lifestyle, to food and beyond, pair em’ with your morning cup of jo and it’s the very best way to start your day.

Office Photo: Anna With Love for Project: SS | Cocktail photo: By Gabriella

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

Gabi Valladares | By Gabriella
    March 20, 2017 at 8:00 am

I LOVE all of these blogs, especially Corina’s! That gal is so darn talented. Love seeing my Tropical Cocolada cocktail featured up there! :)

Jacquelyn Clark
      March 27, 2017 at 11:04 am

She is so freaking talented! And WAIT! I didn’t realize I had featured one of your cocktails. I’m going to edit the post to ensure you receive attribution. Sorry about that!

Ang Mondloch
    March 20, 2017 at 8:26 am

Ha, I stumbled on yours years ago and started following…its crazy to think it was that long ago! Same with cocorrina..her design is the best!

Jacquelyn Clark
      March 27, 2017 at 11:03 am

No way! I didn’t realize you had been following for that long. I love it :)

Kim O' Rourke
    March 20, 2017 at 11:24 am

Started following you , after my daughter-law Aimee introduced me to your bloggers . I’m. Looking forward to your wedding ideas, and the wedding pictures

Jacquelyn Clark
      March 27, 2017 at 11:03 am

Kim! It’s so nice to “meet” you. Aimee has told me wonderful things, and I’m so glad you stopped by!

Kaylee
    March 20, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Thank you SO much for including me lovely, this was such a nice surprise to see on a Monday. I hadn’t heard of a couple of these blogs and am now looking forward to adding them to my list. :)

PS: I absolutely love your blog and read it daily too, hehe!

Kaylee xx

Jacquelyn Clark
      March 27, 2017 at 11:03 am

I love mutual love :) Keep up the wonderful work, sweet friend

Taylor - Lights Camera Catwalk
    March 20, 2017 at 7:39 pm

You definitely named some of the best of the best. Love your blog and visit daily!

Xx Taylor

Chantelle
    March 21, 2017 at 2:33 am

Thanks for the recommendations! I hadn’t heard of some of these blogs before, but GMG is also one of my favorites that I read daily :)

Jacquelyn Clark
      March 27, 2017 at 11:02 am

I’m so glad I could introduce you to a few new goodies! GMG is killing it, no question. Can we talk about her hair for a second? #goals

Leah
    March 21, 2017 at 2:55 am

Thank you so much for including me in such an inspiring list! You know I love reading your blog as well. You have always been one of my favorites. ;) xo

Jordana @WhiteCabana
    March 21, 2017 at 7:43 am

Oh, I’m happy to read that you still read blogs daily. Me too! I’ve been looking for some new-to-me blogs with bloggers who blog on the daily. I dislike clicking on a site and finding weeks-old content. This is one of the reasons why I love coming to L&L each morning! Please keep it up, Jacquelyn, even with your busy schedule!
    Jordana
    p.s. I still have a blogroll. I like vintage. :)

Jacquelyn Clark
      March 27, 2017 at 11:00 am

Aw that’s so nice to hear! And I totally agree – I definitely stick around when someone is posting constantly. You have no idea how happy it makes me that you still come back after all these years. I legit remember you leaving comments at the very beginning. Thank you for being so wonderful <3

Elaine Turner
    March 27, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Great suggestions here. Thanks.