Come 3:00 most afternoons, I find myself hitting that familiar brick wall. You know the one, I’m sure of it! And despite my best efforts to load the fridge with hummus and pre-cut veggies, said brick wall can only REALLY be satisfied with a chocolatey snack. Enter: nutella hot chocolate. Warm, chocalatey deliciousness that is more or less guaranteed to satisfy. Because let’s face it, nutella is always a good idea. And with just a handful of ingredients, it’s one of those dangerously easy treats that can be whipped up in an instant!
Click here for more recipes! And read on for this one…
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3-4 Tbsp. nutella, depending on how chocolatey you like it
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla
- Place 1/2 cup of the milk and nutella in a small saucepan over medium heat and whisk until incorporated.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add remaining milk, turn heat up slightly and whisk constantly until warmed through.
- Pour into mug and top with your choice of delicious toppings!
- Whipped cream, mini marshmallows and chocolate shavings are always a good idea.