Lovely & Unrelated

lovely-unrelated
I tend to have a love hate relationship with short weeks. I love that Friday sneaks up on us so quickly, but they always seem infinitely more stressful as I try to pack 5 days worth of work into 4. I’ll be sneaking away to my cottage with some of my best lady friends in just a few hours, and I seriously can’t wait. In the meantime, here are a few links I’ve loved over the last few weeks!

.So. Many. Memories
.8 food even experts won’t eat (taking notes)
.An adorable video for mom (I could eat this kid with a spoon)
.Banksy strikes again
.Abby Larson’s 5 tips to starting a business (so inspiring)
.Hot dog legs (they’ll make a Tumbr about anything, I swear)
.My mom and I laughed over this for far too long
.5 secrets about men
.How to make homemade sprinkles
.Dying. Dead. Best costume ever.

line

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Share This:Pinterest0Facebook0Twitter2tumblrReddit0
CATEGORIES | lovely & unrelated
14 Responses to “Lovely & Unrelated”
  1. I love how so many of these links are buzzfeed. Hastag you feed my obsession.

Oh man I honestly have to give myself timeslots where I allow myself to visit buzzfeed. If I go in on a whim I know I’m not getting out for hours, at least.

2. dana says:

ugh. I wish my hair looked like that photo. ps – buzzfeed is my favoriteee!

3. Wow! I LOVED reading Abby Larson’s 5 tips – SO inspiring and motivating!! I look forward to more! :) Also, I saw that hot dog legs tumblr a little while ago – it’s so weirdly amazing, like, I couldn’t look away…had to keep scrolling…even though it was so weird/funny/gross (?) lol! And Thank You for including my Banksy post! I’m so excited that you feel the same way about him as me – it’s SO cool you saw an original! Have a great weekend and enjoy the continued birthday celebrations!! :)

She is so inspiring! I’m always trying to absorb little nuggets from her. And omg the hotdog legs. I didn’t even know it was a thing until recently and now I can’t stop. It’s so weird, and I’ve totally been guilty in the past!

4. Homemade sprinkles, how cool! I never thought of that…I actually never even knew what sprinkles were made of, even though I’m obsessed with them. Also good article on the foods experts won’t eat.

I feel like they’re one of those things I would make once, just to see what they’re ACTUALLY like, and then resort back to buying the store bought versions haha

5. Leah says:

That costume is too much! I’m in love.

6. OMG that first link really took me back to my innocent childhood years…. how I miss those days! Things are just so different now!!!

And I’ll have to try those homemade sprinkles.

Enjoy your weekend at the cottage, J! xo

7. Rebecca says:

Great links – I’m definitely taking notes on the foods even the experts won’t eat!