lark & linen Turns Three

lark_linen-sprinkles-1
It’s a big day around here! Not only am I writing my licensing exam (potentially, as you’re reading these very words – gah! Send good juju, please and thank you) but lark & linen turns three today! To be completely honest, I never really knew what I was getting into when I started this journey three years ago, and never in my life could I have imagined what a positive outlet it’s been for me in so, so many ways. Thank you all for following along – I couldn’t imagine sharing it all with kinder human beings. Here’s to many more years! And to celebrate? A virtual sprinkles party (but of course).

lark_linen-sprinkles-2 lark_linen-sprinkles-3 lark_linen-sprinkles-4 lark_linen-sprinkles-5 lark_linen-sprinkles-6 lark_linen-sprinkles-7 lark_linen-sprinkles-8Designed, Styled & Photographed by Style Me Pretty Living

Share This:Pinterest6720Facebook11Twitter3tumblrReddit0
CATEGORIES | inspiration, style me pretty
33 Responses to “lark & linen Turns Three”
  1. David Ip says:

Good luck on your exams JC (I gather AC is doing same, will have to text her!) And to many more smiles and happy blog posts! I remember when I first caught you typing and pinning away at the office, has it been that long?!

2. Quinn Cooper says:

Congrats on turning three!!
    Love all of these images, super fun!
    xo Quinn

Quinn Cooper Style

3. Jessie says:

How great to celebrate having written your exam and your blog’s 3rd anniversary –a gift to all of us , your readers. Thank you and we look forward to following you, learning & being inspired by you, for the next three years.

4. Congratulations on three years, and good luck with your exams!

5. Happy Blogiversary! Wishing you all the best!

6. Kristin says:

Congratulations! Wishing you many more sprinkle-filled years of blogging.

7. Holli Anne says:

Happy Birthday Lark & Linen! I love your little piece of the Internet! Keep up the good work :)

8. Yay!! Happy 3rd birthday to one of my favorite blogs! Thank you for your incredible daily inspiration and I look forward to many more years of it! :) Good luck on the exam!

9. Julia says:

Happy Blog-birthday!!! Wish you the best! i love these pics, that gives me ideas for the brunch I’ll organize next month for my Bday… :-)

10. Sarah Pickell says:

Congrats on turning 3 and good luck on your exam!! Can’t wait to read more of your wonderful posts for years to come!!

P.S. I reallyyyy love the sprinkles!

11. WoOOooOoWHOoooOo!!! Congratulations Jacquelyn!! Cheers to three years of hard work and pretty things!!

And I’m sending you my brainpower today ;) You’re going to do awesome!

p.s. we need a sprinkle party like this!!! It’s like a dream!

Happy 3rd blog birthday! This shoot is amazing, and I hope you kick that exams butt!

13. happy happy all around!!!! i would have appreciated an invite to this partay. i’m sort of weirdly obsessed with sprinkles.

14. Annemarie says:

A very, very happy blog birthday to lark+linen! And sending tons of good vibes your way this morning for your test! xo

15. tinajo says:

Congrats to 3 years! :-)

16. Kirby says:

Congrats lady! Our three-year blog anniversary is this weekend so we are almost twins ;)

17. Chloe Moon says:

Happy 3 year anniversary!!! Best wishes today on your exam!!! =)

18. Congrats! Your blog is beautiful and I love coming to look at your photos. It’s like a mental vacation. Happy blogiversary :)

19. Alexa says:

Yay! Happy 3 years to one of my favorite blogs ever! We turn three next week, I didn’t realize we had started around the same time! :)

20. Sprinkles – I love it!! Congrats on turning 3 and good luck on your exam!!

21. Andrea says:

Happy Birthday! I’ve so enjoyed following along (and wish the virtual sprinkles party was in fact, not so virtual..)

Andrea x

22. Milynn says:

yay! Happy 3 years Lark & Linen :) and good luck on your exam!

23. jen says:

Wooo! Congrats on the blogaversary and on writing that exam! I’m sure you kicked butt!

P.s. A virtual sprinkles party is nice and all, but can we have a real one?

24. Happy happy 3rd anniversary!! Everything on the photos look soooo good!
    PS: we need to meet one day!

25. sarah engel says:

LOVE sprinkles. This is too cute. Happy blog anniversary. xo

26. Keri says:

Congrats on turning three! Beautiful blog!

27. […] 7. Sprinkle Ice Cream Sandwiches What could be better? Nothing like a sprinkle party! More info at Lark and Linen. 8. Peanut Butter Pups!Ok (this is not a recipe) but not to be missed. These peanut butter […]

28. […] Houston, SERRV, lejournaldelaphotographie.com (?), bridebird.com (NYU Photography, Florida), http://www.jacquelynclark.com, A Little Sussy) Posted in Birthday, DIY, For the Moms, Invitation, Link Love, UncategorizedTags: […]

29. […] party is still one of my favourites to date (in fact, I loved it so much I even re-posted it on my personal blog way back when). So you can imagine my excitement when Indi’s colourful birthday party fell […]

30. […] party is still one of my favourites to date (in fact, I loved it so much I even re-posted it on my personal blog way back when). So you can imagine my excitement when Indi’s colourful birthday party fell into […]

31. […] party is still one of my favourites to date (in fact, I loved it so much I even re-posted it on my personal blog way back when). So you can imagine my excitement when Indi’s colourful birthday party fell […]

32. […] featured images: Sprinkles Ice Cream Sandwich via Lark and Linen, Cookie Decorating via 100 Layer […]