Dessert Recipes Tasty Treats To Snack On

Chocolate Chip Cookies, for one

DSC_0059
Though they’re incredibly dangerous, I’m a huge fan of recipes that make just enough goodies for a single (albeit large) serving. When I first stumbled upon the recipe for single serve chocolate cake that I blogged about some time ago, I thought I had hit the jackpot. It had never occurred to me that a similar version could be found for chocolate chip cookies. Though this recipe is INSANELY good (like, maybe the best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever made type good), I almost wish I didn’t know it existed. Since its discovery two weeks ago, I feel like I have to confess that I’ve made it three separate times. And had I not of recently run out of chocolate chips, I’m sure that number would have continued to climb. So here you have it: a dangerously delicious recipe that makes chocolate chip cookies for one (or two, if you’re feeling share-y. Though if you don’t feel like sharing I totally won’t tell).

DSC_0055 DSC_0080 DSCDSC_0073

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

Victoria | Haute
    January 31, 2013 at 9:00 am

This is great! I usually don’t make cookies because I don’t want to pig out for days on the dozen or so I have to make!

Jacquelyn
      February 1, 2013 at 11:13 am

ME TOO! I always end up eating them primarily on my own – it’s not a pretty scene haha

Erin | Holtwood Hipster
    January 31, 2013 at 9:38 am

I was literally reading your post with a chocolate chip cookie in my mouth. Who says you can’t have cookies for breakfast? These look right up my alley… crispy on the outside, chewy in the center? Will have to try…

Jacquelyn
      February 1, 2013 at 11:14 am

Cookies for breakfast is pretty much my mantra. No judgement here!
      And yes. Exactly! So delicious

Alyssa
    January 31, 2013 at 9:41 am

Recipes for one are dangerous…more of an excuse to make them because you won’t have all the extra’s laying around. This looks yummy (and I love the way you styled it!).

Jacquelyn
      February 1, 2013 at 11:15 am

Thanks Alyssa!

I know. Honestly, I need to stop googling them haha. Especially now that I’m working at home, it’s WAY too easy to throw together a mini batch instead of lunch. *confession*

Jill
    January 31, 2013 at 10:30 am

I actually googled “chocolate chip cookie for one” about a week ago and found this. I found them too buttery or yolky? I think I’m going to make this again using apple sauce instead of butter.

Jacquelyn
      February 1, 2013 at 11:16 am

Ahh really? I LOVED them. I actually made them three times, the first two were insane good, and I followed the exact steps the third time and they were good but not mind blowing. No idea what I did differently the third time.

Let me know if they work with apple sauce. I wouldn’t mind cutting some of the butter out either way :)

Kory
    January 31, 2013 at 11:46 am

I have a feeling this could be dangerous for me. I usually avoid baking anything because I live alone and know that I will make wayyy too much. Now I have no excuse when I want something sweet and chocolaty.

Jacquelyn
      February 1, 2013 at 11:17 am

haha I feel you! trust me! I have to employ serious willpower most days

Michelle
    January 31, 2013 at 11:48 am

Brilliant brilliant brilliant! Having such a small batch is so helpful. I currently have a whole batch of coconut chocolate chip shortbread bars sitting on my counter. I pawned off a couple on my sister last night because I just don’t need to eat them all!

Jacquelyn
      February 1, 2013 at 11:18 am

ummm that sounds like the best problem in the entire world, I have to say
      haha

Kelsey
    January 31, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Such a good idea! This way I won’t eat the entire batch!

x Kelsey

Jacquelyn
      February 1, 2013 at 11:18 am

Precisely ;)

Katherine Nolden
    January 31, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Oh lord this is dangerous!

Alison
    February 1, 2013 at 4:26 pm

These cookies look absolutely divine!

shiroknowes
    February 7, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Love this recipe for cookies, it seemed very tasty and I’m gonna try it out with my kids !