tasty treats: blueberry breakfast fritters

DSC_0080_TEXT

Though I don’t eat breakfast on a daily basis (I know, I know, it’s terrible), I still stand by the fact that it’s my very favourite meal. Not only does it involve eggs, bacon and mimosas (never forget mimosas!), but it’s also considered perfectly acceptable to eat something sugary before 9 am. And let’s face it, any excuse to indulge in delicious treats will always be aces in my book. Last week I woke up with a hankering for something sweet. I began perusing through some of my favourite food blogs and stumbled upon this recipe for blueberry breakfast fritters. As luck would have it, I just so happened to have all of the ingredients on hand. I quickly whipped them up and was extremely satisfied with the results. The only issue? I may have overdone it just a touch when it came to devouring the bounty. I officially file this one under crazy delicious, but reserved for special occasions (and don’t leave me alone with them. Please.)

DSC_0006 DSC_0039 DSC_0070 DSC_0088

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest88Share on Facebook1Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Recipes, Tasty Treats
16 Responses to “tasty treats: blueberry breakfast fritters”

This definitely looks like a “special occasion” breakfast but SO SO yummy. Would be perfect for a brunch with friends!

2. Gloria says:

This looks much tastier than a bowl of cereal :-) Yum!

3. Kory says:

Yum! I don’t normally consider myself a breakfast person, but I have a feeling I’d be singing a different song if I tried those.

4. Leigh says:

I used to not eat breakfast either… I really enjoy the idea of breakfast for dinner though! Who says you can only have those delicious items before noon??!! This looks amazing!!! I must try!

5. Oh my gosh, these look so good! Will definitely make these for a brunch party soon.

6. Sophie says:

omg woah!!! this look way too ridiculously good! im so so hungry now! x

7. sarah says:

those look incredible!!

8. ah this looks amazing! I just polished off some blueberries, but more the reason to pick up some more!

9. heidi says:

I am seriously obsessed with your blog! and your photography is beautiful! I just added you to my blog reader and looking forward to more inspiration. xo, h.

10. Charla says:

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you
    are not already ;) Cheers!

Here is my webpage: download clash of clans (Charla)