get cosy!

1  | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

We’ve been waking up to eerie foggy mornings lately which is making it all the more difficult to drag myself out of bed. These days, with the cooler temperatures on their way, all I dream about are roaring fires, spicy meals and all things comfy cosy.

ps: Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! Though we already celebrated up here in Canada, I do want to take a moment to say how thankful I am for all of you. I just love you’s so!

pps: That candle up there? It’s called woodfire and it smells like my childhood. Like a cedar sauna and a late-night campfire at the cottage. It is so wonderful and I highly recommend it. Illume sent one to me as a gift but I can promise you that I would not be posting about it if I did not adore it in every way.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Round Up
9 Responses to “get cosy!”
  1. Gaby says:

This round-up makes me want to curl up on the couch and watch a good movie! Love the sweater and I love those sweats, they look pretty and comfy ;)

2. Julia says:

I love the hot water bottle and also the cushion, really cute!

3. samantha says:

i love this snug round up. it is making me want to curl up on the sofa with a hot chocolate :) xx

4. Michaela says:

Yep, your picks totally make me want to cozy up! Those PJ pants + that candle…yes please.
    PS. I adore your blog :) So glad I found it! I’m a fellow interior designer (well, almost! I’ll graduate with my bachelor’s in design in June!)

Thanks Michaela! I’m glad you found me as well :) So happy to hear that you’re also in (or going to be in) Interior Design! It’s a great place to be!

5. Leigh says:

I am all about being cozy this Thanksgiving weekend! Currently tucked under a fluffy blanket with a hot cocoa! :)

6. Courtney says:

I just added all these items to my christmas list! Your blog is beautiful and you make me want to leave Los Angeles and move to Canada!