Scenes from my Weekend

quiet mornings | a bit of shopping | keepin’ cosy
chalkboard affections | a nutella cupcake

A lovely weekend indeed. My belly is full, our fridge is spik & span (I seriously scrubbed that baby – I feel so adult), and we even managed to throw in a bit of fun*. How was yours?!

*you MUST see Samsara. Don’t let the “wordless documentary” scare you away. It was absolute brilliance.

ps: I’ve been informed that those of you who subscribed to my blog via email received a whack of old emails late last week. I believe I was hacked. I’ve been assured that the problem has been rectified and want to apologize – I can only imagine how annoying that was! If any of you are still getting them please do let me know!

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest2Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
23 Responses to “Scenes from my Weekend”
  1. I must check out Samsara, I’ve heard great things! Mine was fairly productive. After last week being consumed in paper writing, I spent this one organizing my life {again} and had a bit of R&R time too!

Have a great week, love!

2. Zimasa says:

Gorgeous pictures! Mine was quiet as I was studying for my last exam as a post graduate. I did, however, manage to fit in a slice of Red Velvet and some Lindt balls in between!

3. aliza says:

that cupcake looks amazingly delicious! where is it from?

It’s from a cupcake shop by my boyfriends parents place in Pickering actually! I don’t remember what the place was called but I will check it out again next time I head that way for you!

4. Love these pictures as always! I want to knit a scarf in a neutral color like that, it’s so easy breezy.
    xoxo
    Megan

5. Need to stop by West Elm soon ;)

6. Eleanor says:

I seriously love that mug. So beautiful and wintery! (Is that a thing a mug can be? I think so.)

7. danni says:

do I spy a pic of West Elm in there? hehe I love that place.

xo danni

8. Yum! That Nutella cupcake looks like pure heaven.

I absolutely love the way you shoot your pictures. Everything from the light to the way you compose them is perfection. Also, I’d like to steal (and eat) that cupcake!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

10. If only I weren’t allergic to nutella! Glad you had a great weekend!

11. I’ve never had a Nutella cupcake but it seems like all the rage right now. I’m going to have to try one!

12. […] a lot of bloggers out there. I love Jacquelyn Clark’s blog Lark and Linen and she does weekend updates and they’re always exciting. She also posts these awesome “House Envy” posts […]