one piece, two looks: fancy vs. funky

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
sofa

Which do you prefer? I seriously can’t decide… But I do know that I need a mint green  velvet sofa in my life.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest16Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Interior Design, One Piece Two Looks
27 Responses to “one piece, two looks: fancy vs. funky”
  1. Eleanor says:

Definitely funky for me, though I have some serious love for that fancy coffee table!

And what’s with mint being everywhere these days? Wasn’t even on my radar a year ago and it’s all I see lately- love the sofa!

So true!! I’ve noticed that myself. I’m trying to refrain from doing anything drastic in mint because I feel as if it will die out but it’s just so pretttyyyy

2. Lindsey says:

Love that sofa! Love the funky, espescially the floor lamp.

3. danni says:

I gotta say funky wins for me too! I just love love that coffee table and the music player – so cool!

xo danni

4. Shoko says:

never thought i’d say this, but i think i’d go with fancy! :)

5. Tiffany says:

I gotta go with fancy! That herringbone throw did it for me!

I’m surprised that I’m saying this, but I love the fancy version (usually, I’d go with funky anything!)…The color palate is just so lovely!

-Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

7. ooo what an amazing sofa! i definitely prefer the second option — i love the mint green and purple together :) xx

8. How about a mixture of fancy and funky!

9. Kirstey says:

I just discovered your blog via house&home, and love it! Then I followed you on pinterest and I think we have at least 8 pins that are the same… I guess that’s why I like your blog! Looking forward to seeing more!

10. oooh! Love them both, but I’d probably lean more toward the fancy!

11. in looooooooove with the first! both delicious.

12. So hard to choose, but I would have to go with the fancy. I love the throw. The thought of cozying up on that pretty couch with that throw this fall sounds good!

13. Pink Ronnie says:

That mint couch really does look fetching, doesn’t it? I love the plants that you’ve chosen as well! Great idea for a post, Jacquelyn!
    Ronnie xo
    p.s. Really appreciated your recent comment on Cameron’s post… thank you.

14. Wendy says:

One piece two looks:

FUNKY is my favorite! Fancy is rather boring. But FUNKY is fun, colorful and gives personality to the green sofa.

My 8 year old daughters comment:
    FUNKY is jazzy, joyful, and looks great! The individual pieces liven up the sofa.

15. I’m going fancy on this one!

16. Brittany says:

FANCY! Minus those gold stars…they’re a little to Christmas for me! I like the one pop of minty colour in the first combo as well ;)

xx -b.

17. test says:

I will be following your blog. =)

18. […] knotted * recipe : layered chocolate & lavender-vanilla bean panna cotta * décor inspiration : a mint green velvet sofa * fashion : belted & beribboned * at home : gilded mirrors & gallery […]