scenes from my weekend

street art of the pink variety | new stripes | puppies & board games
necessities | Sunday brunch

I haven’t been feeling 100% lately and decided to take it somewhat easy this weekend. Apart from a fabulous dinner at The Black Hoof (seriously. so good) with a dear friend, the rest was pretty low key. Lots of lounging in pjs, and tea of different varieties; board games with family, and snuggling with puppies. And it was all topped off with a Sunday date-day: a leisurely trip to Ikea and a fabulous brunch at Keriwa Cafe. All in all, a wonderful few days.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
27 Responses to “scenes from my weekend”
  1. Eleanor says:

Keriwa sounds so good! We used to have a very tasty Aboriginal restaurant in Ottawa called Sweetgrass, I loved their bannock. A bit strange to be eating it in a restaurant and not round a campfire, but still :)

It was SO good. I want to test out their dinner. I’ve actually never tried bannock but it’s on my to-do list!

2. i hope you are feeling back on form now!

i love the photograph of the colourful wall — very arty :) xx

3. I love the black hoof, did you try the nutella foie?! its my favorite!

gah – I didn’t! I suppose I’ll have to go back haha. We did the horse tartar, the beef tongue on brioche, the pork carnitas and the bone marrow. Oh and that earl grey infused gin concoction (which was ridiculous)

4. alexa says:

A cup of tea sounds marvelous right now.

5. Looks like a beautiful weekend. That puppy is so cute! Happy Monday!

6. Jessica says:

You seriously can’t have a better weekend than one spent at IKEA! :) If I were you, I would never want to leave that puppy’s side, either!

7. lazy weekends are the best aren’t they!

8. Lindsey says:

I played cards against humanity this weekend too! Such a sillypants game.

Such beautiful pictures–love the bangs! Glad you had a nice low-key weekend!

-Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

10. I’m coming to Toronto this week and already I’m looking forward to Tim Hortons!

11. Shodja says:

Ah! Sweet and lovely!

12. Loving your new stripes and your wavy hair style!!

13. love that street art image… have a nice one!

14. grace says: