scenes from my weekend

| sunsets | evening swims | little sisters & top knots |
| fresh produce | wet braids & boat rides | banana-chocolate cones |

Let me just say that ones cottage does really good things for ones soul. I’m currently trying to get out of relaxation/mini-vacation mode and it’s proving to be difficult. Excuse me while I pretend I’m still there.
I hope your {long} weekend was swell!

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest1Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
20 Responses to “scenes from my weekend”
  1. Jessica says:

There’s nothing like fresh produce + ice cream in the summertime! These photos make me wish it would never end!!

2. Gorgeous photos! So glad you had a great time.

3. wow, that sunset picture is beautiful! looks like you had a fab weekend :) xx

4. LOVE the cottage. Its the perfect way to spend the summer

5. Becca says:

Looks like a wonderful weekend!

6. samantha says:

Looks like such a perfect summer weekend! And you have me craving ice cream now :)

7. Looks like the perfect long weekend!

Lovely photos! My main goal in life is to own a summer cottage, so this post just solidified that even more!

-Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

oh me too. Both my grandparents have cottages that we are free to use, but I’m not sure what I’ll do when they sell them off!

9. Shodja says:

s e n s u a l l y l o v e l y

10. looks like a great weekend to me!

11. Looks like a beautiful weekend. That ice cream looks delish! :-)

12. alexa says:

Banana Chocolate cones??? A perfect summer treat indeed! :)

13. Love that big banana chocolate cone! Looks like you had a fabulous (and delicious) weekend. Adore your blog by the way – found it by way of Clara over at Channeling Contessa! :)

14. I love this series of photos! It reminds me of when I lived in Chicago…we would vacation at a family cabin in WI in the middle of nowhere on a lake. It was the epitome of relaxation! Oh and that ice cream looks to die for. YUM!

xx Jen