scenes from my weekend

dinner at Defina | organizing our friends new condo | post-move beverages
his & hers tea | organizing our own cupboards

The fact that we were recruited to help our friends move on Saturday (at 8:30 am no less) meant that we were given a free pass to do absolutely nothing of serious value the rest of the weekend. And so that’s just what happened. All of the unpacking and arranging that ensued on Saturday encouraged us to get our own apartment in shape (which to me is the equivalent of a good time. I love me some organizing). We, of course, made sure this was balanced out with a delicious dinner out (me) a Jays game (Justin), a nap of epic proportions (for the both of us) and a silly movie (The Five Year Engagement: hilarious!) All in all, a really great weekend. How was yours?

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Reddit0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Google+0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
27 Responses to “scenes from my weekend”
  1. Molly says:

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Love your images as always, and especially loving those mugs. Have a wonderful week! xo

2. I really need to do some serious organization like this to my condo!! I love the his & hers mugs!! I definitely want to catch “The Fiver Year Engagement!”

Lemanie’s Randomness Blog

3. Love how you organized using jars! Lovely idea. Cute mugs, too… Have a great day!

Thanks Tiffany! Not only does it make better use of the space, but it looks prettier and it allowed me to go through everything and make sure we hadn’t doubled up on anything!

4. you are a very good friend, getting up at 8.30am to help out! ;) xx

5. Maia says:

Gardens, gardens, gardens! But only because we did all the organizing last weekend ;)

6. love the his and her mugs!

7. sophie says:

sounds like the perfect weekend! i am dying to see the 5 year engagement! i love your mugs :) xx

8. You come across some rather good scenes – I’m a little jealous…

9. Stacey says:

That sounds amazing.. I love a good organisation too! If I start though, everything has to be just so. So I just don’t start, as I’d never get anywhere! Beautiful grey and yellow bowls, my sisters pregnant at the moment and they’re not finding the gender out before hand so everything’s grey and yellow, it’s cute :) xx

10. aw we saw the 5 year engagement this weekend too!! lots of laughs and sweetness

11. Emily says:

Aw, what a fun weekend! Moving sucks but it’s great that you got to be with friends + relax a little.

12. shodja says:

l o v e l y J a c q u e l y n
    Saturday: morning shopping & internet; afternoon gym and swim; evening taking out for diner at steakhouse ex-partner and her daughter.
    Sunday: r e l a x i n g morning reading ”You Are What You Speak”; afternoon internet & a bit of piano playing; great evening BBQ diner at friends’ Carol and Jeff.
    Joyous phone talks with L.

13. You make even organizing look glamorous!

14. Vittoria says:

gorgeous shots! i’m dying to see that movie…i’m glad to hear it’s good!

xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com