scenes from my weekend.

date night at Guu | leopard & coral | my cousins wedding shower
birthday gifts for a friend | catching up with the girls

I will never tire of weekends that strike that perfect balance between on the go and nowhere important to be.

Share This:Pinterest0Facebook0Twitter0tumblrReddit0
CATEGORIES | life, scenes from my weekend
22 Responses to “scenes from my weekend.”
  1. tinajo says:

Great pics – that Starbucks cup made me drool a little! :-)

2. Anna @ IHOD says:

Those shoes are fantastic:)
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
    x, Anna

3. Couldn’t have said it better! I love weekends for the plans, and the no-plans. Makes them perfect. Found via the everygirl and LOVE. now following.

4. houseofearnest says:

I agree with you on the balance! It looks like you had a little bit of pretty and a little bit of indulgance!

5. Elena says:

Jacquelyn, you are an amazing lady! I love your blog, and enjoy it thoroughly :) I’ve picked up so many ideas for my home and my personal style from your posts. Ive only been reading for about 3-4 months but this blog is on top of my list. At the end of the day when the kids are asleep (5 yrs old and 3 months, both girls) I climb in bed next to my husband with a cup of tea and look at all the neat ideas you post via my iPad . Thank you and keep it coming!

6. Haute says:

Nothing says a great weekend more than wearing nice clothes, eating great food and catching up with family and friends!

7. such pretty pictures!! Love the lighting – so bright and light.

8. Jordana says:

I love your Monday posts Jacquelyn! You take such gorgeous pictures of things we do everyday. I’ve never taken a photo of my Starbucks cup…just wouldn’t look as pretty as yours. Thanks for sharing!

9. Alexa says:

Beautiful shots! I love your shoes, of course!

10. shodja says:

b e a u t i f u l
    l o v e l y

11. Sarah says:

MMM Guu is SOO goooood! We have it in Van too! YUM!