scenes from my weekend.

date night at Guu | leopard & coral | my cousins wedding shower
birthday gifts for a friend | catching up with the girls

I will never tire of weekends that strike that perfect balance between on the go and nowhere important to be.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
22 Responses to “scenes from my weekend.”
  1. tinajo says:

Great pics – that Starbucks cup made me drool a little! :-)

2. Anna @ IHOD says:

Those shoes are fantastic:)
    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
    x, Anna

3. Couldn’t have said it better! I love weekends for the plans, and the no-plans. Makes them perfect. Found via the everygirl and LOVE. now following.

4. houseofearnest says:

I agree with you on the balance! It looks like you had a little bit of pretty and a little bit of indulgance!

5. Elena says:

Jacquelyn, you are an amazing lady! I love your blog, and enjoy it thoroughly :) I’ve picked up so many ideas for my home and my personal style from your posts. Ive only been reading for about 3-4 months but this blog is on top of my list. At the end of the day when the kids are asleep (5 yrs old and 3 months, both girls) I climb in bed next to my husband with a cup of tea and look at all the neat ideas you post via my iPad . Thank you and keep it coming!

6. Haute says:

Nothing says a great weekend more than wearing nice clothes, eating great food and catching up with family and friends!

7. such pretty pictures!! Love the lighting – so bright and light.

8. Jordana says:

I love your Monday posts Jacquelyn! You take such gorgeous pictures of things we do everyday. I’ve never taken a photo of my Starbucks cup…just wouldn’t look as pretty as yours. Thanks for sharing!

9. Alexa says:

Beautiful shots! I love your shoes, of course!

10. shodja says:

b e a u t i f u l
    l o v e l y

11. Sarah says:

MMM Guu is SOO goooood! We have it in Van too! YUM!