scenes from my weekend.

homemade pasta | what became spaghetti alle vongole | kitty!
gearing up for st. patricks day | spring at kensington market

I would be lying if I told you that I accomplished anything productive this weekend. Apart from purchasing a bag of chia seeds (which had be on my to-do list for a while), it was slacker central in these here parts. But isn’t that what weekends are for?! I did manage to spend Friday cooking with my mom, sister and aunt (which is my favourite form of quality time); and while no green beer was ingested on Saturday (I know.) green shoes and regular coloured beers were present (success!) As for Sunday, when we finally arose from our slumber, Justin and I headed to Kensington Market with no real plans in sight. We found lunch, and chia seeds, and a fun little sidewalk garden but really just needed an excuse to be outside and enjoy the spring-like weather. I think it’s safe to say that this weekend was a success.

ps today marks one year since Justin and I officially moved in together. An apartmentaversary, if you will (it’s a thing!) This excites me.

Happy monday folks!

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
28 Responses to “scenes from my weekend.”
  1. Happy apartmentversary! Are you wearing a lipstick? which one?

2. Oh it’s so a real thing! Happy apartmentversay :)
    I’m with you on the unproductivity this weekend… did not accomplish much except a homemade hot and sour soup!
    happy monday x

3. Happy apartmentiversary :)

Love that cat… x

Thank you Charlotte!

It’s actually my moms cat. There’s a chance that she has replaced my brother and I with it so she’ll be happy to hear your comment haha

4. That pasta looks amazing! Happy apartmentaversary!

5. You look so beautiful!!!

6. Leah says:

Yum homemade spaghetti alle vongole sounds like a huge success to me! ps I too have Chia seeds on my “to purchase” list. :) What do you have planned for them?

I actually put them in greek yogurt usually. Now that I have my own stash, I’ll be sprinkling them liberally everywhere! (salads, oatmeal, cereal…)

7. Alexa says:

Happy Apartmentaversary! Love your weekend photos! :)

8. Mmmm…I’ll now crave shellfish or some kind for the rest of the week until I get my fix! Happy Apartmentaversary too!! Have some vino and celebrate. :)

oh there will be vino involved!

And being in San Fransisco you must get your fair share of delicious shellfish! I will forever be jealous of you for that!

9. davidifc says:

Congrats on the 1yr JC, I remember the start from last SPD :) Love that nail polish.

10. Stacey says:

Have you had your hair cut? It looks lovely :)

11. Sarah says:

I think this means it’s time to share more photos of your place :)

haha Sarah – you have perfect timing!
      I haven’t shown them yet only because it’s not yet complete. I KNOW! I hang my head in shame.

I actually just got the urge to finish everything up and am working on a moodboard/brainstorming some ideas. It will happen – I promise!

12. Tiffany @ Savor Home says:

I adore being in the kitchen with my family, too. It’s the best form of quality time. That pasta looks amazing and your mom’s cat is gorgeous! Happy Apartmentaversary!

13. YAY! happy apartmentversary, you crazy kids! Here’s to many, many more! oxox

14. James says:

I love that cup! Where’d you get that?!