scenes from my weekend.

{saturday morning: tea & pinterest}{a coffee date with girlfriends}{pho & friends}{clementine season has arrived!}{the Hockey Hall of Fame Legends Classic game}

Lately these posts have seemed a little lacklustre, if you ask me. My weekends have consisted of eating pho, drinking tea and catching up with friends. While I’m perfectly alright with the idea of ordering pizza and drinking wine with a girlfriend, sleeping in until inappropriate hours and finally getting my hair done, it definitely leaves me with limited material for posts. I, for one, am not complaining. But I do apologize for my elderly behaviour, and promise I am fun! Most of the time.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Reddit0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Google+0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
14 Responses to “scenes from my weekend.”
  1. Kat says:

this is the exact same reason for my lack of weekend posts on my blog, too. this weekend, i had pizza twice. ha. :)

2. annawithlove says:

LOVE. esp tea + pinterest…talk about happiness.

3. Stephanie says:

Susy!!!! :)

4. Lackluster? If you ask me, this weekend looks pretty amazing! But maybe that’s because I’m kind of a geriatric too…

5. chanel says:

coffee dates with girlfriends are the best and I’m so glad that delicious clementines are here. they were always at the bottom of our stockings as kids.

6. Anna says:

haha, I don’t think your behavior is elderly at all! It’s impressive that you have enough material to post every week…I certainly don’t. I love spending weekend mornings perusing and pinning on pintrest before my husband (who sleeps until inappropriate hours) wakes up.

7. Molly says:

Haha, if your behavior is elderly than I am in serious trouble! I barely do anything on the weekends but sleep and eat unexciting food… At least you take glorious pictures for me to oogle – nothing better than a bowl of cereal, tea and pinterest attacking the eyeballs for a few hours on the weekend!!
    xx

8. Your weekend sounds perfect and not nanna-like at all! Tea, pinterest and friends – doesn’t get much better than that!

9. Love that little Saturday morning tea and pin session!

10. Sarah says:

Tea and Pinterest! I love it. My weekend mornings often look like that too.