scenes from my weekend.

I hadn’t been feeling 100% for a few days, but on thursday morning it really hit me. Head spins, sore throat, absolutely zero energy. I was more or less bed ridden (or couch ridden really) for two solid days. A Friends marathon and catching up on The Young and the Restless (guilty pleasure) saw me through. The weekend was spent in much the same manner. Lots of tea was ingested, lots of cuddles were had and I even made out for a long walk and blueberry waffles on Sunday. I’m definitely feeling more up to speed this morning – I’m convinced it was the waffles. Those things are magical you know.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
13 Responses to “scenes from my weekend.”
  1. I’m glad you’re feeling better! I know I would be after that gorgeous waffle! xo.

2. i am having a tea and moccasins morning too!

hope you feel much much better!

3. kim parslow says:

Oh those waffles look amazing! So many of my friends are ill at the moment too. Hope you feel better asap :) x

4. Christine says:

minus this sick this sounds like a cozy little weekend. Hope you are feeling better, girly! Lots of tea!!

5. Hope you feel better – love your photography.

6. Glad to hear you’re feeling better! Take care this week…

7. Ashley says:

Those waffles look so good! Definitely must’ve helped you to feel better :)

8. annawithlove says:

Glad you are feeling better!! But tea and friends marathon sounds heavenly!

9. Molly says:

Ewww – feeling gross is such a major bummer but waffles DO have magical healing powers so thank god for them. Your photography kills me. Always. Want to fly to Dallas and give me lessons. I don’t care what you say about your “south light” you got skillz and I want them… Are you going to alt summit by any chance? I’m on the fence… Victoria (vmac) is working hard to convince me and I think I’m gonna do it. Do you need convincing, too?

Sorry for the long response – hope you’re feeling 100% better!!!

10. Andrea says:

Glad to hear you’re feeling better – I seriously need to purchase myself a Friends box-set for days on the couch… Sick or not.

Andrea x