scenes from my weekend.

I decided early in the season that any and all spare time must be spent by a lake, whenever possible. On Friday evening, my girlfriend and I packed up the car and headed to Prince Edward County to do just that. I think it’s safe to say that, while we didn’t really accomplish much, we definitely made the most of our long weekend. Between raspberry lemonade on the dock, to picking up fresh berries at a stand on the side of a country road, to napping in the grass (and on the beach, and on the porch swing and…). It was everything I could have hoped for and more. I definitely feel rejuvenated and ready to tackle the busy (understatement) week that lies ahead.

ps. I know some of you are already in the know, but for those of you who are not, I have a Facebook album filled with scenes from my weekend, outtakes. If you care to see some from my cottage long weekend later this evening, head on over to my Facebook page! They’ll be up tonight.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
18 Responses to “scenes from my weekend.”
  1. Anna says:

such gorgeous photos! i think that’s a pretty great decision to make as well. i think napping is the best!

2. these pictures are beautiful. and any weekend is a good one when it includes raspberry lemonade. sounds SO good right now! :)

3. freutcake says:

This photos are full of relaxation! I must need a lake.

4. Sarah says:

Love love LOVE the garlic/blueberries shots, so beautiful. Wish I was on this lovely weekend getaway! xo

5. Andrea says:

That lemonade looks delightful.

Andrea x

6. Wowza to that sunset! I’ve always been a real sucker for watching the setting sun over any body of water. I love how the water shimmers.

not to brag or anything, but we get some of the most amazing sunsets! Our cottage faces west and the sun sets directly out the bay window in the kitchen. The whole space glows! I just love it

7. a well wisher says:

Hi,

I havent had a chance yet to read what this blog is all about.
    But I just read moments ago, your guest post about India on an another blog.

And it brought down a stream of joyful tears. Thank you so much for seeing through the beauty of India despite all its ineffeciencies. I wish everyday that India soon sees a constitutional change away from present corruption and crony capitalism, the reason for most of India’s ineffeciencies. A billions lives depend on that system change. India otherwise has all the right values in communities and society and is ready to offer to this world – wisdom, spirituality, diversity and joy. pure joy.

thank you once again for praising India in such words.

8. classiq says:

So beautiful and relaxing!
    Ada

9. blair @ scsd says:

Beautiful pictures… looks like the perfect weekend!!

blair @ scsd

10. Anna @ IHOD says:

Looks like such a dream!

11. Anna @ IHOD says:

Looks like such a dream! Thanks for sharing the photos!