house envy: bright & cheery

Screen shot 2013-03-22 at 9.37.24 AM
Look you guys! Colour! The whole change of seasons is doing all SORTS of funky things to me. Things like sucking in me in to bright and colourful Victorian homes. After a dark and dreary winter, this Toronto abode is completely screaming my name. It feels well loved and lived in yet you’d never guess that three kids and a big old dog lived within the confines of these walls. Classic pieces paired with indestructible ones not only give this space a unique, eclectic vibe, it also makes for the perfect family friendly home.

Screen shot 2013-03-22 at 9.37.59 AM Screen shot 2013-03-22 at 9.38.20 AM Screen shot 2013-03-22 at 9.38.46 AM
Screen shot 2013-03-22 at 9.39.25 AM Screen shot 2013-03-22 at 9.40.44 AMsource | photography

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest8,015Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Reddit0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter3Share on TumblrShare on Google+0
CATEGORIES | House Envy, Interior Design
24 Responses to “house envy: bright & cheery”
  1. Chloe Moon says:

Oh Wow! They are so bright & beautiful!!

In LOVE with this. All the bright pops of color against the white are amazing.

3. Beautiful and bright home!
    Love the stunning window in the living room!!!

4. k-lee says:

that little girls room (i’m guessing) is so cute and sweet! i love the headboard and the hanging dresses! now why can’t spring come to dc?!

5. Ooh! So many interesting and old details mixed into this home. Really beautiful.

6. There are so many beautiful colors in this home! I love that the colorful pops aren’t too much and don’t overwhelm the beauty of the home!

7. Andrea says:

Wow. I like this. I really, really like this. Especially those old wooden doors… Swoon.

8. Andi says:

Oh my goodness, how gorgeous is this house!

9. Joelle says:

All that natural light is seriously depressing me. My apartment is so dark and gross sometimes…I think it’s actually getting to me! I just love the way they’re using colors in their home though. That’s definitely something I could change over here!

10. I love the use of color … a.k.a., I wish I could be so bold in my own home design!

11. Lisa says:

Such a lovely home with so many beautiful elements. I could do without the art in the dining room however. I think little children might be afraid to enter that space :/

12. [...] spade via nordstrom | house envy via lark & linen | fab flowers via west elm |  stump sidewalk via bryant park designs | pretty kitch via house [...]

13. Layered Rugs says:

[…] via SF Girl By Bay, Jacquelyn Clark, Architecture Art Designs, One Kings Lane, Creamy Life, French By Design, Ark Pad, Tracy […]

14. […] 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, […]