Wanderlust: Le Marais

whiteloftstudio_paris_00013$!900x
I’m no stranger to wanderlust. A gorgeous image here and a restaurant review there is all it takes for me to want to pack my bags and head off on an adventure. It’s only during particularly strong moments that I’m able to take in  gorgeous photography of a far away place without googling flight prices. We recently launched Style Me Pretty Living (woohoo!!), and I have to say that this post on Le Marais, Paris has since become my very favourite. Heidi & Maggie made their way there some time ago and came back with full bellies and this INSANELY gorgeous series of images; I just couldn’t help but share. Head over to the original post on Style Me Pretty Living if you’re looking for some tips on where to go and what to do. I know for sure that my bucket list has grown exponentially ever since.

whiteloftstudio_paris_00003$!900x2whiteloftstudio_paris_00045$!900x
3whiteloftstudio_paris_00020$!900x1whiteloftstudio_paris_00039$!900x whiteloftstudio_paris_00040$!900x4whiteloftstudio_paris_00046$!900xphotography | source

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest14,272Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Travel
22 Responses to “Wanderlust: Le Marais”
  1. Cate says:

The images are gorgeous! I love the Marais. My favourite for a drink is Au Petit Fer a Cheval

2. Gosh I miss Paris. If you haven’t been you really have to go this fall (fall is my favorite time in the city). Its really incredibly romantic.

I went when I was in my mid-teens but I definitely didn’t appreciate it like I would now. I need to give it another go, no question

3. Marie-Pier says:

Those pictures are gorgeous. I’ve never been to Paris, but I would definitely pack my bags right now and head off to a little bakery and have some croissants au beurre for breakfast!

4. Lindsey says:

Looks divine. I went to Paris on my own just after a massive break-up and I didn’t love it as much as I thought I would. But that totally was the headspace I was in, not the city. These photos make me want to go back……soon.

You know, that’s how I feel about Florence. Mid-break up – not a good mind space – didn’t love Florence. I think we BOTH need a re-do. I see photos of Florence these days and I’m all “YOU FOOL!”

5. Megan says:

Beautiful. Add all these ideas to my never-ending list of things to do and see in Paris. Will be there next month again so I’ll start making my way down the list at least! Our visit in February did leave us with full bellies and dreamy wine eyes http://hellobougeotte.blogspot.fr/2013/02/paris-je-taime.html.

6. Alexa says:

Okay these photos are gorgeous. Love the Marais. We were in Paris last October and of course my pictures were not this good…but it is seriously one of the best places to stroll, eat, drink and just be!

7. Lejla says:

Lovely photos….

8. Fiona says:

These photos make my eyes happy!

9. Oh my gosh this post is gorgeous! So much to dream about.

10. Andrea says:

What I wouldn’t give to be back in Paris right now…

11. I literally love everything about this. Let the mad pinning begin :)

12. Julia says:

I love le Marais also. I used to spend so much time there! And i love the shop on the first pic (Au nom de la rose…)

13. The Marais is one of my fave neighborhoods in Paris. I mean, it’s home to L’As du Falafel…which immediately puts it on my ‘must visit’ list every single time!

I’ve been missing Paris like crazy lately, and this is not helping! :)

14. [...] Floral Scarf // Double Wrap Watch // Fresh Flowers // As Blue As The Sea Jars // Nursery Decoration // Floral Party [...]

15. Mary says:

Lovely photos — thank you for posting. I know that doggie, too; his owner works on my street, because I see the dog there often. Wish I knew his/her name. A little skittish. :-)