scenes from my weekend

gilead-pl{afternoon walks}

his-and-hers-chai{his & hers chai}

rainbow-salad{rainbow brunch}

scenes-from-my-weekend{views from lunch}

black-canary-coffee-bar{a new favourite local coffee shop (& a new iphone case)}

Truth be told, I was a bit of a coffee-house rat this weekend. I am officially into the thick of studying for my licensing exam and find that my best work takes place when the scent of espresso permeates the air, I’m surrounded by soft chatter, and my fellow study buddy is close by. Now that I work from home, it’s nice to have a reason to get out of the house for a while, even if it means that I’m hopped up on caffeinated beverages for 48 hours straight. I’m forewarning you, there is a distinct possibility that this is what my weekends will look like until April. Apologies in advance!

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
23 Responses to “scenes from my weekend”
  1. Eleanor says:

Well, that’s hardly something to apologise for, looks lovely ;) I’m particularly curious about that brunch… what is hiding under those perfectly-cooked eggs? x

2. I will love your SMFW posts no matter what! Love those his/hers mugs!

I would love to take a zillion pictures in front of that door a) because it’s so pretty and b) because it’s my initial. Your photos are lovely, as always!

4. I agree with Tiffany’s comment – I love your Monday posts! Photos are lovely as per usual! p.s. Where are all those pear paintings? I have a friend who would love one of them!

They’re at a brunch spot called Morning Glory! I believe they’re random vintage/antique/thrift finds though. So unhelpful, I know.

5. Caileigh says:

Where is that A garage in Toronto? Would be a great shoot location haha!

So true! There’s a big T garage next to it, but I prefer the A:) It’s a little alley called Gilead place, just north of Front/Eastern, south of King

6. There’s nothing wrong with a lot of caffeine…or so I keep telling myself! ;) At least the coffee shops you frequent are pretty!

7. Andrea says:

Sounds like a slice of the good life! (Perhaps minus all the study…)

8. Alexa says:

Ooooh that chai looks amazing. A fantastic weekend for sure!

9. Vanessa says:

I wonder where you went for that Rainbow Brunch? Looks delicioussss

10. Lovely images… Have a great week!

11. rach xo says:

Those His and Her chia cups are adorable.

12. grace says:

love the phone case! where is it from?