scenes from my weekend

DSC_0132 DSC_0156 DSC_0164 DSC_0178 IMG_2325braving nemo for the sake of a fresh baguette (worth it, of course)
hunkering down with floor beds & cookies
surely I’m not the only one who eats breakfast in the bath…
heart garland at the Junction Flea & brunch at Luna cafe

It turns out that snowstorms make for wonderfully relaxing weekends. All of this down time has left me feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and more than equipped to tackle the week ahead! Also? Our floor bed is still in place – I’m kind of thinking we should keep it that way for a while.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest1Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
21 Responses to “scenes from my weekend”
  1. Eleanor says:

I can’t believe the snow TO has seen these past couple weeks! I lived there for 4 years and it hardly snowed at all ;) Your life, as usual, looks lovely! x

2. Breakfast in the bath sounds so luxurious!! Also, loving the festive nature of the heart garland! Nice touch!

I love these photos…I made chocolate chip cookies and they were my blizzard saving grace!

4. Abby C says:

Beautiful! What camera do you use? I need to upgrade to something other than my iphone :)

Thanks Abby! I have a Nikon D90 with a 50mm and an 85mm lens. Though I do reach for the iphone more often than not haha. It’s just so handy!

5. Beatriz says:

I read in the bath!!!!!! is wonderfull.

6. Chloe Moon says:

I agree! Nemo made for a very relaxing cuddly weekend! Love the heart garland! I need to make some! =)

7. Michelle says:

A beautiful weekend to be sure!

8. Aww! I wish it would snow here! Glad you had a lovely, cozy weekend!

9. Funny snow images! Baguette is a good reason to brave the elements!

10. Martina says:

this is so light and dreamy. i love it

11. I love these snowy pictures! The picture of the strawberries is so gorgeous too. Looks like a wonderful weekend, albeit a bit cold :)

12. MM says:

I love the floor bed. I use to have one in my old basement apartment that had very low ceilings. It helped make the entire space look bigger. Also no where for dust bunnies to hide.

By the way where are your polka dot sheets from? I love that they have texture to them.

haha I never thought about the dusty bunny aspect of a floor bed. Good point!

My sheets are from West Elm. Love them!