round-up: cozy throws

throw-round-up

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

It seems as if I have inadvertently begun collecting throw blankets. It wasn’t something I had intentionally planned, yet over the years my collection has grown to an embarrassing number. My cute wooden bin is now overflowing with the softest, coziest throws in all the land and I couldn’t be happier about it. In light of the snowstorm that is promising to make its way to us today, I thought it’d be fun to round up some of my favourites. Don’t you feel warmer already?!

Happy weekend my loves! Thanks for being so wonderful <3

Share This:Pinterest8Facebook0Twitter2tumblrReddit0
CATEGORIES | round up
24 Responses to “round-up: cozy throws”
  1. Loving the blanket selection. Especially number 2 & 8. Here in sunny Florida I still use blankets all year round when vegging out watching tv.

if I lived in Florida I totally would too. I have a few “summer” blankets tucked in places. I just like being cozy really :)

Cozy throws are a must in winter–we’ve bought a few extra recently, but none are as pretty as your picks!

3. Kelsey says:

Love #6!

x Kelsey
    tortoiseinthesun.blogspot.com

4. Send one my way! It is COLD here and on top of that, it’s impossible to find cozy blankets… really, scotland?

Seriously! Something is wrong with that picture. I remember wanting a cozy sweater and only being able to find really itchy ones during my stint over there.

5. Gabriella says:

The idea of a warm cozy throw during this crazy snow storm is making me want to start up a collection right away! That herringbone blanket is perfect!

6. Kirby says:

My fiance and I just got that one from West Elm. It’s so soft that our puppy loves it, so we might have to get a second for the people in the house!

Have a lovely weekend!

7. vicki archer says:

Very very cosy… loving number 9…
    Happy weekend… xv

8. Modmissy says:

I agree – I could never just have one throw, or two, or three, or four………
    Stay warm!

9. Chloe Moon says:

You can never have too many throw blankets!! I love the gray and yellow! Maybe I can find one that blends those two colors! =)

10. Anna says:

I love blanket numbers 2, 6 and 8. I`m also looking for a nice throw or two, one for the couch and another one to throw over the end of my bed. These are all beautiful ones. Hope you are having a great weekend! xo

11. I don’t think you can have too many cozy throws… That’s a nice collection to have!

12. Martina says:

love the polkadotts and the last one…

13. maddy says:

this is super helpful! i have been really wanting a cozy blanket (so much so that i just dedicated a blog post about it) thanks!

14. [...] of Lark & Linen did an amazing round up of cozy throws. Cozy is totally one of my favorite [...]