augmentin online, here, ordering generic metformin per day, how to generic propecia for cold sores, how to generic propecia for cold sores, zoloft without prescription, ordering generic metformin per day
Lifestyle Personal Posts Scenes from my Week

scenes from my weekend.

overdosing on sugar | holiday necessities | goodies at William Ashley
piles of wreaths | our condo-sized tree (we named him Desmond)

As you can see, we’re pretty serious about Christmas around here. The weekend was spent almost entirely preparing for the upcoming festivities and I couldn’t be happier. How was yours?!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

21 Comments

Sophie
    November 26, 2012 at 5:54 am

ah so perfect! i LOVE christmas so much but it just doesn’t feel like christmas here in sydney because it’s summer! even though i spent my whole life having christmases here, it just doesn’t feel right like it does in the cold! so jealousss. your photos look so cozy :) its what im cravingg! x

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:50 am

I remember travelling to Florida one year for Christmas when I was little and I was absolutely miserable because it was so hot! I swear it’s the only time I’ll ever crave the snow :) Come December 26th though I’ll be totally jealous of you!

Julia
    November 26, 2012 at 7:09 am

I love to prepare Christmas, and especially to go & buy the Xmas tree!!! Yours seems to be nice!

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:51 am

Picking up the tree is my favourite tradition! I now get to do it three times: for myself, for my mom and for my dad. Love it!

Ella
    November 26, 2012 at 7:23 am

I love that you named your tree. Not only that, but you named him Desmond. So. Awesome.

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:51 am

haha thanks Ella. I actually can’t take credit for the name. I insist on naming inanimate objects but Justin is a genius when it comes to the actual name. It’s a serious skill

aliza
    November 26, 2012 at 7:34 am

I’m a total “thing” namer too, although I have never named my x-mas tree. Be sure to know a new tradition will be starting this year at our house – in your honour!

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:52 am

LOVE hearing that! I totally name inanimate objects regularly. Apparently it’s an actual thing. It has a medical diagnosis and everything haha

Leigh
    November 26, 2012 at 8:33 am

We did the same! Decorated the Christmas tree last night!

Megan {A RAY OF SUN}
    November 26, 2012 at 8:47 am

I absolutely love this time of year! Unfortunately we didn’t accomplish any holiday decorating when I was home for Thanksgiving Break. I did however enjoy multiple cups of peppermint hot cocoa which it looks like you did as well!
    xoxo
    Megan

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:53 am

I did! I did!

David Ip
    November 26, 2012 at 8:50 am

Eyes bugging out. Is that the Williams & Sonoma Peppermint Hot Chocolate? My absolute favorite. Soooo decadent.

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:54 am

good eye! It is. It’s my favourite too. Worth the exorbitant price methinks :)

Alyssa
    November 26, 2012 at 10:19 am

I picked up my apartment sized tree this weekend and named him Fred (obviously, the tree is a gentleman). Gorgeous pictures, as always!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:54 am

Fred is a perfectly fitting name for a gentleman-like tree! Good call

Judith
    November 26, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Is that William Sonoma hot chocolate? They cannot make a bad version of anything. I love all their products.

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:55 am

it is! and I agree. In my next life I want to live in a William Sonoma store/catalogue

Gaby [The Vault Files]
    November 26, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Gorgeous tree! That reminds me that we need to get one for ourselves!

Mandy
    November 26, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Looks like a wonderful weekend! It doesn’t get much better than peppermint and pine trees…particularly this time of year!

xoxo
    Mandy
    Saguaros & Stilettos

Leah // Freutcake
    November 26, 2012 at 10:20 pm

This looks like the perfect Christmas weekend! :) Simply lovely.

» dreaming of a white christmas. eyes/ears/ mouth+lens
    February 18, 2013 at 6:21 pm

[…] is covered in a blanket of snow for my return! I know my snowboard would appreciate it. 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | […]