scenes from my weekend.

overdosing on sugar | holiday necessities | goodies at William Ashley
piles of wreaths | our condo-sized tree (we named him Desmond)

As you can see, we’re pretty serious about Christmas around here. The weekend was spent almost entirely preparing for the upcoming festivities and I couldn’t be happier. How was yours?!

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest1Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Reddit0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Google+0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
21 Responses to “scenes from my weekend.”
  1. Sophie says:

ah so perfect! i LOVE christmas so much but it just doesn’t feel like christmas here in sydney because it’s summer! even though i spent my whole life having christmases here, it just doesn’t feel right like it does in the cold! so jealousss. your photos look so cozy :) its what im cravingg! x

I remember travelling to Florida one year for Christmas when I was little and I was absolutely miserable because it was so hot! I swear it’s the only time I’ll ever crave the snow :) Come December 26th though I’ll be totally jealous of you!

2. Julia says:

I love to prepare Christmas, and especially to go & buy the Xmas tree!!! Yours seems to be nice!

Picking up the tree is my favourite tradition! I now get to do it three times: for myself, for my mom and for my dad. Love it!

3. Ella says:

I love that you named your tree. Not only that, but you named him Desmond. So. Awesome.

haha thanks Ella. I actually can’t take credit for the name. I insist on naming inanimate objects but Justin is a genius when it comes to the actual name. It’s a serious skill

4. aliza says:

I’m a total “thing” namer too, although I have never named my x-mas tree. Be sure to know a new tradition will be starting this year at our house – in your honour!

LOVE hearing that! I totally name inanimate objects regularly. Apparently it’s an actual thing. It has a medical diagnosis and everything haha

5. Leigh says:

We did the same! Decorated the Christmas tree last night!

6. I absolutely love this time of year! Unfortunately we didn’t accomplish any holiday decorating when I was home for Thanksgiving Break. I did however enjoy multiple cups of peppermint hot cocoa which it looks like you did as well!
    xoxo
    Megan

7. David Ip says:

Eyes bugging out. Is that the Williams & Sonoma Peppermint Hot Chocolate? My absolute favorite. Soooo decadent.

I picked up my apartment sized tree this weekend and named him Fred (obviously, the tree is a gentleman). Gorgeous pictures, as always!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

9. Judith says:

Is that William Sonoma hot chocolate? They cannot make a bad version of anything. I love all their products.

10. Gorgeous tree! That reminds me that we need to get one for ourselves!

11. Mandy says:

Looks like a wonderful weekend! It doesn’t get much better than peppermint and pine trees…particularly this time of year!

xoxo
    Mandy
    Saguaros & Stilettos

12. This looks like the perfect Christmas weekend! :) Simply lovely.

13. […] is covered in a blanket of snow for my return! I know my snowboard would appreciate it. 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | […]