save this image, here, trackback, no comments, luxurydaily, luxury daily, luxurydaily.com
Lifestyle Personal Posts Scenes from my Week

scenes from my weekend.

overdosing on sugar | holiday necessities | goodies at William Ashley
piles of wreaths | our condo-sized tree (we named him Desmond)

As you can see, we’re pretty serious about Christmas around here. The weekend was spent almost entirely preparing for the upcoming festivities and I couldn’t be happier. How was yours?!

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

21 Comments

Sophie
    November 26, 2012 at 5:54 am

ah so perfect! i LOVE christmas so much but it just doesn’t feel like christmas here in sydney because it’s summer! even though i spent my whole life having christmases here, it just doesn’t feel right like it does in the cold! so jealousss. your photos look so cozy :) its what im cravingg! x

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:50 am

I remember travelling to Florida one year for Christmas when I was little and I was absolutely miserable because it was so hot! I swear it’s the only time I’ll ever crave the snow :) Come December 26th though I’ll be totally jealous of you!

Julia
    November 26, 2012 at 7:09 am

I love to prepare Christmas, and especially to go & buy the Xmas tree!!! Yours seems to be nice!

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:51 am

Picking up the tree is my favourite tradition! I now get to do it three times: for myself, for my mom and for my dad. Love it!

Ella
    November 26, 2012 at 7:23 am

I love that you named your tree. Not only that, but you named him Desmond. So. Awesome.

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:51 am

haha thanks Ella. I actually can’t take credit for the name. I insist on naming inanimate objects but Justin is a genius when it comes to the actual name. It’s a serious skill

aliza
    November 26, 2012 at 7:34 am

I’m a total “thing” namer too, although I have never named my x-mas tree. Be sure to know a new tradition will be starting this year at our house – in your honour!

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:52 am

LOVE hearing that! I totally name inanimate objects regularly. Apparently it’s an actual thing. It has a medical diagnosis and everything haha

Leigh
    November 26, 2012 at 8:33 am

We did the same! Decorated the Christmas tree last night!

Megan {A RAY OF SUN}
    November 26, 2012 at 8:47 am

I absolutely love this time of year! Unfortunately we didn’t accomplish any holiday decorating when I was home for Thanksgiving Break. I did however enjoy multiple cups of peppermint hot cocoa which it looks like you did as well!
    xoxo
    Megan

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:53 am

I did! I did!

David Ip
    November 26, 2012 at 8:50 am

Eyes bugging out. Is that the Williams & Sonoma Peppermint Hot Chocolate? My absolute favorite. Soooo decadent.

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:54 am

good eye! It is. It’s my favourite too. Worth the exorbitant price methinks :)

Alyssa
    November 26, 2012 at 10:19 am

I picked up my apartment sized tree this weekend and named him Fred (obviously, the tree is a gentleman). Gorgeous pictures, as always!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:54 am

Fred is a perfectly fitting name for a gentleman-like tree! Good call

Judith
    November 26, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Is that William Sonoma hot chocolate? They cannot make a bad version of anything. I love all their products.

Jacquelyn
      December 4, 2012 at 9:55 am

it is! and I agree. In my next life I want to live in a William Sonoma store/catalogue

Gaby [The Vault Files]
    November 26, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Gorgeous tree! That reminds me that we need to get one for ourselves!

Mandy
    November 26, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Looks like a wonderful weekend! It doesn’t get much better than peppermint and pine trees…particularly this time of year!

xoxo
    Mandy
    Saguaros & Stilettos

Leah // Freutcake
    November 26, 2012 at 10:20 pm

This looks like the perfect Christmas weekend! :) Simply lovely.

» dreaming of a white christmas. eyes/ears/ mouth+lens
    February 18, 2013 at 6:21 pm

[…] is covered in a blanket of snow for my return! I know my snowboard would appreciate it. 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | […]