house envy:

source

It appears as if I’m on my black & white kick again. But with a space like this, can you really blame me? Who would have thought that a space practically devoid of colour could be so enticing. The plethora of textures found throughout make up where colour lacks and I am totally on board.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest61Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Reddit0Share on Facebook3Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on TumblrShare on Google+0
CATEGORIES | House Envy, Interior Design
21 Responses to “house envy:”
  1. oh gosh I’m loving the vignettes in this home so, so much.

2. Anna-Rosa says:

Oh my god!! I love this house! I actually posted about it myself a few days ago!! It is the ultimate house envy. glad you like it too! :)

I love how clean and crisp this home is. That copper light is to die for!

Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

4. I’m liking the black & white combo too – so striking! Also loving that shirt in the last picture…want it…badly…now.

5. Boi-Yeanoh says:

I am just in awe of your blog. It’s so calming..I just want to curl up with a nice latte and get lost in it.

Boi-Yeanoh

lolas-loft.blogspot.com/

6. Kristine says:

You had me at Tom Dixon – that space is gorgeous. If only my dining room were half as chic.

7. Anna says:

Hi Jacquelyn, I recently started following your blog and this post motivated me to say hello! It is quite amazing how black and white can feel so comfortable, I’ve been working on pulling together a similar look in my living room and this post makes for some great inspiration – thanks for sharing!

8. Kirby says:

I SO want an all-white bed. But even though we don’t let the puppy sleep with us, he definitely tries sometimes and white sheets would be too hard to keep up!

Gorgeous images as usual!

White sheets are totally my thing. They’re totally hard to keep up but I think the effort is worth it for the clean crispiness! If I had pets I would probably change my tune though haha

9. ok i love color, but this home is beyond lovely!

10. Pink Ronnie says:

Very beautiful. Love the places you curate…
    Ronnie xo

11. Deirdre says:

That first hanging lamp (chandelier) — where is it from? Dying for something like that.