scenes from my weekend

pizza & friends | a Halloween staple (though I find them repulsive)
so much rain | we went for minimal decor this year
decked out for a Halloween party! (my best friend and I were sashimi)

I spent very little time at home this weekend which, as you may have noticed in the past, is quite unlike me. I felt as if my former-university self was out in full force and it was nice to have her back! I bar hopped with friends (stopping for mid-evening pizza at North of Brooklyn – I highly recommend it), attended multiple Halloween parties, and didn’t get home until almost three am on more than one occasion. It was a nice change of pace from my usual routine. Because lets face it, sometimes you just need to leave the dishes in the sink, the laundry piled high and let loose with good friends.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest1Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
22 Responses to “scenes from my weekend”
  1. your costume is so awesome!! How easy and delicious :)

2. Pink Ronnie says:

I saw that costume of yours on Instagram and just thought it was the cutest thing ever! Would never have thought of something like that myself!
    Ronnie xo

3. Leigh says:

I felt like I was back in college too! Haha I think the Halloween bar scene is just too fun to turn down and always brings out that inner college party-er self! I don’t regret it… Love the costume!

4. I’m still in college so I guess I always feel that way! But I am definitely the type of girl who needs a lot of at-home time too. I love your idea for a sushi costume! Glad to see you had a great weekend!
    xoxo
    Megan

5. Clara says:

I couldn’t agree with you more! I get so hung up on cleaning my home and doing laundry on the weekends, it’s really necessary for me to cut loose time to time! Props to you. xoxo

6. we love North of Brooklyn, its our go to always…it definitely helps that its walking distance but we all love it. And their garlic knots…YUM!!!! the best

oh man they were SO good. You’re lucky it’s within walking distance! Though that’d be dangerous for me and my lack of willpower

7. Dalia says:

i kind of miss my old self too, very inspired by this. LOVE the sashimi

8. Junaluska says:

Candy corn! I’m not sure if I actually like them or if I just like how festive they make me feel. I love the sushi costume!

I feel like most people purchase them for the quintessential halloween vibe they give off. Realistically, they taste like wax and sugar! Yuck

9. Your costume is genius! My husband and I decided to switch it up this past weekend too, except it wasn’t as cool. We ended up catching a midnight movie and getting stuck in the parking lot until 2am while watching all the drunk Halloween party-goers skip by! x

10. A sashimi!! that’s hilarious and soooo creative, love it!

11. I can’t get over how adorable your costume is. So creative!

12. Justine says:

I always love the scenes from your weekends! It always throws me off when I do not spend at least one of the weekend days at home! Throws my whole week off! p.s. love your costume idea! =)

XX