scenes from my weekend

|pumpkin scones | corn mazes|
|pumpkin patching | Häagen-Dazs (thanks mom!) | some fresh air|

I had minor surgery last Wednesday (nothing to worry about!) and as a result, ended up more or less bed ridden for three days. Added to my list of things that had never occurred to me: people totally spoil you when surgery is involved. Chocolates are brought, moms make pumpkin scones (and turkey soup!), breakfasts are made, dinners are delivered and many an episode of breaking bad is watched. Not a bad deal, if you ask me.

On Saturday I woke up feeling a bit more myself and felt the sudden urge to get out of my pyjamas. Not able to partake in any strenuous activity, we obviously headed north to the pumpkin patch. Some fresh air,  bright yellow leaves, a new pumpkin and a few buttertart squares later and I was (almost) back in business. It turns out, love, sweets & some seasonal activities are exactly what the doctor ordered.

Share This:Pinterest0Facebook0Twitter0tumblrReddit0
CATEGORIES | life, scenes from my weekend
22 Responses to “scenes from my weekend”
  1. Anna-Rosa says:

Wish you all the best with your health and hope it was nothing to worry about! Beautiful autumn photos :) Have a great week !!

2. Julia says:

It seemed like you had a nice weekend! I love your autumn pic.

3. Eleanor says:

Beautiful! You are making me miss Fall in North America :)

4. I wish you a quick recovery!
    Your pictures are the perfect fall lookbook

5. Glad you are feeling better! Gorgeous photos and I wish I could have a bowl of the ice cream right now…

So much fall! Those pumpkin scones sound amazing, and I’m glad to hear you’re on the road to recovery!

-Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

7. Milynn says:

such beautiful fall photos! I love your polka dot blanket by the way, looks so cozy! So glad you have a speedy recovery!

8. Sounds like a perfect way to spend the weekend (minus the surgery of course). Hope you are on the mend, and as ever, I loved seeing your weekend photos – am head-over-heels in love with your polka dot blanket!

Thanks Meghan! I picked it up in Ireland and I too am obsessed (hence its constant appearance here and on Instagram. Oops!)

9. Leah says:

Looks like the quintessential fall weekend! :)

10. Julie Khuu says:

Ono, hope you’re well rested and on your way to a speedy recovery! These images are such blanketed in the lushness of fall’s golden hues…love that shot of ice cream in bed! I’m really inspired to do just that right about now ;D Beats working in front of the comp any day!

Thank you for stopping by with such awesome feedback, hope to keep in touch!

xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

11. LWP says:

I’m glad it was nothing serious. I’m having a minor surgery soon and I have to admit I’m looking forward to the part where I’m doted on!

gah – sorry to hear that! The surgery part is not nearly as bad as the hype surrounding it – I swear! And you definitely get spoiled rotten afterwards – take advantage!
      I wish you a speedy recovery

12. Christine says:

Glad to hear you are on the mend (ice cream in hand ;) I simply adore that polka dot throw!

13. looks like a great weekend to me!

14. Pink Ronnie says:

Loving these fall inspired images Jacquelyn and relieved to hear you have started recovering. I’m glad you’ve been spoiled too! (That ice cream from your mum looks so good.)
    Ronnie xo