see story, save this image, here, no comments, luxurydaily, luxury daily, read more
Currently Coveting

currently coveting

source

I can’t really explain it, but I have a strange infatuation with dinnerware (mugs especially). And now that you probably think I’m sufficiently weird, I will keep going. When I first stumbled upon this new line of dishes I literally gasped at my desk. It has my name written all over it. It’s probably a blessing in disguise that we’re stuck with a teeny condo kitchen (that’s already packed to the gills) otherwise I’d find myself spending all my hard-earned money on place settings.

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

Julia
    September 19, 2012 at 5:18 am

I love it ! That’s funny I was just about to talk about it on my blog !

Jacquelyn
      October 7, 2012 at 3:19 pm

great minds think alike!

Eleanor
    September 19, 2012 at 5:48 am

I’m such a fan of Ittala, and that mug is especially awesome!

Jacquelyn
      October 7, 2012 at 3:19 pm

The black and white mug is my favourite

danni
    September 19, 2012 at 9:55 am

these are so pretty! the subtle patterns are perfect.

xo danni

Alyssa
    September 19, 2012 at 12:10 pm

I have this fantasy of “turning over” my dishes every season–and this set would be perfect for serene fall. So pretty!

-Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

Jacquelyn
      October 7, 2012 at 3:19 pm

I SO wish I had the space to do that! One day. One day.

Megan
    September 19, 2012 at 1:52 pm

This is a great line, I hope someday to have an entire kitchen packed full of handmade dishes. I love the way mugs look when they are hand thrown.

-Megan

Jacquelyn
      October 7, 2012 at 3:20 pm

I couldn’t agree more. One of my favourite purchases from my recent trip to Ireland is a single hand made mug. It’s absolutely beautiful

Caroline
    September 19, 2012 at 3:50 pm

It’s definitely not weird to be into dinnerware. A cup of coffee is how I start the day, so a beautiful mug just makes me smile in the morning. My boyfriend makes fun of my growing collection, but I always wanted a mix of different styles and colors. There’s something very bohemian and romantic about having no two that match.

Jacquelyn
      October 7, 2012 at 3:21 pm

I love that idea Caroline! And thanks for making me feel better – I’m happy to know I’m not alone in my affinity for dishware haha

Kirby
    September 19, 2012 at 7:29 pm

I am the same way about mugs! But the problem is, I have to drink my coffee out of a huge mug (more like a bowl with a handle, really). One tradition the beau and I have is picking up a coffee mug or two on vacation.

Jacquelyn
      October 7, 2012 at 3:23 pm

I LOVE that tradition – I might need to adapt it myself (I actually grabbed an awesome mug in Ireland that I’m in love with)
      And I’m the same – my mugs are ginormous. I never usually finish the contents but I enjoy holding a bowl full of warm deliciousness first thing in the morning

Lauren
    September 21, 2012 at 5:06 pm

I do too! Bowls specifically. I absolutely love these!