Scenes from my Weekend

a (very) low-key friday | some mid-day shopping
last minute trip planning | the view from a friends cottage

Justin and I leave next Saturday for our trip to Scotland and Ireland and I honestly cannot wait! Though a chunk of the weekend was spent tying up loose ends, finalizing trip plans and running some errands, we did manage to find some time to relax. A well-balanced weekend is always a bonus in my eyes.

Share This:Pinterest1Facebook0Twitter0tumblrReddit0
CATEGORIES | life, scenes from my weekend
25 Responses to “Scenes from my Weekend”
  1. Julia says:

That’s great you’re going to Scotland and Ireland! I went to Scotland, it is such a beautiful country…

2. Eleanor says:

Oh you’re going to have a wonderful time! The weather this side of the pond is lovely lately but, you know, bring a brolly :)

I’m not going to lie – I had to google what a brolly is. And now I will never use the term umbrella again. Brolly is SO much better!

3. So jealous about your trip! Take incredible pictures and share share share!

4. tinajo says:

Sounds like a wonderful holiday – I visited Ireland once and fell in love a little..! :-)

5. You’re going to Ireland? I’ve always wanted to go, how fun!

Ireland was one of the places I regret not visiting when I studied abroad. I can’t wait to see your gorgeous photos!

-Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

7. Callie says:

Ooo how lovely! I am dreaming of a holiday in Ireland. Scotland is gorgeous, you will have a terrific time with your man! Be sure to indulge in plenty of tea with scones and clotted cream…yum! If you find yourselves in Edinburgh, I recommend an incredibly sweet little tea house, called Eteaket. My husband and I traveling to Spain and Morocco next month for our honeymoon. Adore your photos from Barcelona, adore your blog!
    Xo from Callie in British Columbia

We did Spain for new years last year and it was fantastic! Morocco is on my do list!

I will DEFINITELY indulge in both tea and scones. Thanks for the suggestions (and your kind words!) and have a WONDERFUL honeymoon

8. Ireland is so so beautiful. Enjoy!

9. whitney says:

how exciting! you’ll have such a great time, I’m jealous!

10. Caroline says:

I wish I was going, too! I can’t wait to see what lovely photos you post from your travels.

11. have fun on your trip, p.s. that last photo is lovely. my kind of weekend!

12. rooth says:

I’m so jealous of your upcoming trip – I know it’s going to be wonderful. And what cute store is that?

13. Jacquelyn, I’m so out of the loop and am just now learning about your upcoming trip! Sounds fabulous!! I’m very jeals — would love to take a long trip to the Scottish highlands. Take lots of pretty photos (though I know you will!)!

14. Rachel says:

Oh you are going to Scotland! That’s my home! Have so much fun, where are you heading?
    Edinburgh is glorious, and I would highly recommend Inverness and Nairnshire (where I lived) in the highlands.

15. Kate says:

Oooh hurray! I live in Dublin, so if you’re visiting and wanted some info on nice places to eat/visit/shop in the city I’ll send you some of my faves