market finds

Last Saturday, Justin and I headed to the Christie Antique Show to waste away the day (in the best kind of way). Happening only twice a year, this event consists of 10 acres of delicious antique market goodness. We ended up leaving with a handful of cool trinkets for unbelievable prices (my favourite being the vintage wooden shoe forms – Justin thinks they’re weird but that’s kind of why I love them).  It was my first time perusing the bounty and it will definitely not be my last. Here’s a peek at the goodies we brought home with us. If you’re ever in the area, I highly recommend it!

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Random
21 Responses to “market finds”
  1. Julia says:

It seems great, and what you found is really nice!

So many amazing finds! I’m entirely too jealous–I want something this wonderful near me!

-Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

yes we’re definitely lucky here!! No shortage of fun things to do. I just wish it happened more than twice a year (or that I had known about it previous years!)

3. The one thing better than your finds is how you photographed them! So pretty =)

4. Such great treasures! That armoire is amazing. p.s. My Mom has some vintage shoe forms like that and I have always loved them. :)

5. Pink Ronnie says:

These are all such beautiful finds. I just love the colour palette of your home!
    Ronnie xo

6. Rachel says:

Oh wow, I love those vintage shoe inserts. I’ve had such a thing for them ever since I had my first job in a shoe store. There is something grown up, manly and so yesteryear elegance about them.

7. Absolutely fabulous finds! Those vintage shoe inserts are so interesting (and weirdly pretty)!

8. Megan says:

Love the shoe forms! Weird stuff really makes for great decor :)

9. Gorgeous finds!

Is there anything more satisfying than finding the treasure amongst the tat at a market stall?

10. [...] things done around here (like finally finding & hanging that cabinet in our [...]