scenes from my weekend

new lip shades | my wedding ensemble | a favourite clutch
the boys, looking dapper | wedding details | popcorn and movies in bed

This weekend was one in which my family and I have anticipated for months to come. After eight years of dating, my dear cousin and her wonderful now-husband tied the knot! Though Billy has always been considered a part of the family, we were able to make it officially official with one of the best weddings (ahem, parties, really) I’ve ever had the pleasure of attending. She’s the first of nine Clark cousins to do the deed and has most definitely set the bar high for the rest of us. Family, food, champagne galore and more love than you could ever imagine – I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect weekend. Needless to say, Sunday was spent ENTIRELY in our pyjamas and I don’t regret a single second of it.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest17Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
31 Responses to “scenes from my weekend”
  1. You look Gooooooorrrrgeous! I love that green/gold combo ;)

2. Eleanor says:

I second that- you’re stunning! I also love your adorable pj bottoms :) Glad you had a great wedding weekend, that will be me in just six days!

3. Lauren says:

Love all the pictures! And I agree, your pjs are super cute. Sounds like such a great weekend.

Lauren
    llovestoshare

4. You look so beautiful! Great shades too :)

5. Sal says:

Those weekends spent at lovely parties and followed up by PJs all day are the best. I love your pretty pictures- looks like it was a fabulous past few days =)

xo Sal

6. You look beautiful!!! Love that clutch, too!

Weddings are so beautiful–it sounds like the perfect weekend. You look so lovely in that second picture…I absolutely adore the dress you have on!

8. you are so pretty!! :) and i love your beautiful sequined dress xx

9. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I love your clutch — that is gorgeous! :-) Happy Monday!

10. Mommy says:

You look gorgeous. But…where is the bride?

I didn’t want to be held responsible for lugging my big camera around. I only took iPhone pics and the ones of the bride turned out blurry! You’ll see the professional ones when they’re sent out :)

11. rita says:

looks like an amazing weekend! family weddings are the best! your pictures are also amazing- what kind of camera/lens do you use, if you don’t mind sharing? thank you!

I have a Nikon D90 and use a 50mm prime lens, and a stock 85mm one. A couple of these particular pictures were taken with my Iphone though :)

12. what a fun weekend, love your gold top by the way!

13. Wow, looks like a lovely weekend! Love all these shots!

14. Christine says:

I can’t decide what I like more that dress or those pj pants!!

15. Pyjama Sundays are the BEST!

Love all of your new lipsticks :)

16. Looks wonderful Jacquelyn! Loving your sparkly dress and green + gold clutch!!