amazing art: aerial beaches

source

I am dying over these Gray Malin photographs of aerial beach views (taken from a helicopter no less!) Not only do I want to blow them up and hang them, well, everywhere, but I’m so tempted to dive right in and join all the fun.

I’m headed up to the cottage for the long weekend, but I’ll be back on Tuesday with more goodies! Have a good one, guys. xx

Share This:Pinterest136Facebook1Twitter3tumblrReddit0
CATEGORIES | art, art & design
22 Responses to “amazing art: aerial beaches”
  1. Eleanor says:

Gorgeous. I adore anything remotely Vitali-esque, and these seem quite unique in that general sphere. I love all the colour!

2. sarah says:

Love these! The color really makes it shine. Have a great weekend!

These are gorgeous–the colors are fantastic! Have a great weekend!

-Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

4. I want to go to the beach!!!

5. these are amazing! have a great weekend :) xx

6. Lindsey says:

This are fantastic. I love how they looks so different when you see them from far vs. Close up. Its almost like your are getting 2 pieces of art in one!

7. Oh wow, those are so colorful & gorgeous – tho they are seriously making me want a vacation! :) Have a great weekend!

8. I need to dive in and enjoy the fun as well!! Amazing pictures!!!

Happy Cottaging Jacquelyn!!

9. Kirby says:

The beau and I just bought our first Gray Malin! His prints are on One King’s Lane on sale right now – act quickly!!

xx,
    Kirby

10. Wow, what a lovely perspective. I hope you have a lovely weekend!

11. Shodja says:

Cool!

12. i would love to snatch one of these photos, blow it up and hang it somewhere in my apartment!!!!

13. [...] How great are these aerial beach photos by Maison Gray Photography that I discovered in this post on Lark and Linen?  They would look amazing from afar but also are interesting up [...]

14. alexa says:

Kirby bought the top one. So gorgeous!

15. Becca says: