scenes from my weekend {wedding edition}

pre-wedding cupcakes | hair did | the beautiful bride (and me!)
the bouquet | the ceremony | the bridal party

I’ve never had this much trouble narrowing down my weekend pictures. This one in particular was filled with so many incredible moments, all of which were beautifully captured; a handful of moments, frozen in time. As mentioned, a few girlfriends and I took Thursday and Friday off to spend some time together, and celebrate one of our dearest friends weddings. We hopped from pool, to spa, to patio and back again all while jokingly referring to ourselves as ladies of leisure. It was an indulgent few days, and my wallet and I are no longer on speaking terms, but I can’t deny I had a ton of fun (and will be on a spending hiatus indefinitely).

On Saturday, my friend of twenty years married the love of her life. It was an intensely beautiful ceremony and I could not be happier for both of them. She is the first of our friends to tie the knot, and my first time as a bridesmaid. It was such a wonderful feeling being able to stand up and vouch for two incredible people, and I can’t wait to watch them grow into this next phase in their lives.

It’s safe to say that these past few days will be very tough to top.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest216Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
33 Responses to “scenes from my weekend {wedding edition}”
  1. What a sweet and gorgeous post, the cupcakes look amazing and you looked beautiful, love your hairdo!

2. Looks very intense and beautiful! It’s very sentimental to see your best friends getting married indeed!!!

It really is. She’s the first of us to tie the knot (the rest of us are barely even close!) so it was extra fun :)

3. Looks kike an absolutely stunning wedding!! Everyone looks so beautiful! :) Love the colours too!!

4. Justine says:

How Lovely!! You choose great pics

xx
    Justine

5. What can I say..you are all too beautiful for words. Lovely dresses and pictures.

Love Mom

What gorgeous photos! Your hair for the wedding is to die for and the wedding looking stunning! It’s so nice to see friends so happy.

-Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

7. melissa says:

Looks like you had an amazing wedding weekend! I love, love your hair — so pretty! :)

8. everyone is so prettty!

9. so lovely…the pink and white colors are beautiful

10. alexa says:

Wow! What a gorgeous wedding. Love all of the pink. So fun and flirty!

11. Love your hair and congrats to your friend!

12. Gina says:

Every single picture is perfect. The lighting and the colors are amazing. I’m a foodie, and I have to say your cupcakes are perfection.

xo

13. Polly says:

Looks like a beautiful wedding! And oh my goodness I love her hair! I want my hair like that when I get married! x

14. Kirby says:

You look lovely! I know what you mean about girls weekends, so much fun but hard on the wallet (and totally worth it!).

xx,
    Kirby

15. You and the bride look gorgeous! And I love how each bridesmaid is carrying a different bouquet. It’s the little things…

Thank you so much! Yes I loved that little touch as well. The MOH had all of our flowers in her bouquet which I loved as well. Set her apart slightly

16. Neda says:

Gorgeous photos! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Have a great week! xx

17. Sarah says:

Oh hi, your hair looks stunning!!! Love it J! What a beautiful wedding. Congrats to the couple, and you make a beautiful bridesmaid! Oh and I’ll take a cupcake please. xo

18. designchic says:

What a beautiful wedding…so wish I had a cupcake right now!!