scenes from my weekend

sock buns & birthday parties | post-bar poutine | brunch
ceasars on Saturday | lunch with the girls | Sunday in the city

I’ve taken Thursday and Friday off of work this week in order to spend some time with my best friend who has just arrived from Ireland for our friends wedding. Despite the fact that I still have three work days to power through, I’ve found that I’ve already managed to submerge myself into what I refer to as “vacation-mode” where calories and alcoholic intake are of no concern (photos above as evidence). I know I’ve said it nineteen times too many, but I so love summer and all of the glorious things that come along with it. This weekend was a good one – made even better with the excitement surrounding the next few days. I apologize in advance if posting is light this week. There’s a chance I’m off playing with my friends!

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest1Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Reddit0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Google+0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
24 Responses to “scenes from my weekend”
  1. Lovely photographs, Jacquelyn! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! x

Kate {Modette}

2. Shodja says:

Love it!

3. I have got to try a sock bun! Have a wonderful time with your friend!

Oh man it has become my serious go to (slash I don’t feel like showering) hair do. It’s so easy and I always get crazy compliments! I highly recommend

4. Love these pics – cute sock bun!

The Aestate

5. lol i love it! I feel the same about the undeniable slacking of my blog posts…but seriously summer is only here for a short time. Before we know it we’ll be in parka-rainboot mode again and blogging will be a-plenty! Enjoy your mini vacay :)

6. rooth says:

There’s seriously a restaurant called Om Nom Nom? I think I just died…

7. alexa says:

Great photos and I know what you mean about getting ahead of yourself with yummy food and drinks! I always do the same!

8. It seems only fitting that my daughter have fun in Toronto while I have fun at a music symposium at Princeton University..a gorgeous campus, wonderful music and amazing people from all over the world. Say hi to Jessica for me.

Have fun darling!!

Love Mom

9. where did you go for brunch? I must add that to my list of toronto eats and it must be crossed off said list asap.

10. Jenna says:

I’m impressed with your sock bun! I fail at them miserably!

ps glad to see i’m not the only one with a mum who reads my blog. There must be a lot of mum’s out there who are reading a lot of blogs ha!

xx

11. Tara says:

Where is WHERE is that brunch served? I’m DROOLING.

12. It’s ironic that we do the most eating and boozing during bikini season :) Life’s too long, so we may as well enjoy ourselves! Have fun!

13. Jessica says:

@Lonely Wife Project – isn’t it though?! Life’s funny that way. Gorgeous photos – it looks so fun!

14. Playing with friends is what summer is for so no apologies necessary! I just noticed that Nom Nom sign and how awesome it really is. That would make a great addition to an industrial type kitchen!

15. Justine says:

I am also loving sock buns and everything else you did this weekend! Jealous! <3 Summer!

xx