scenes from my weekend

a wonderful city | pool parties
fulfilling clichés: bike baskets & baguettes | summer attire | family events

Share This:Pinterest0Facebook2Twitter0tumblrReddit0
CATEGORIES | life, scenes from my weekend
29 Responses to “scenes from my weekend”
  1. Sophie says:

it looks like a beautiful weekend. your photos are gorgeous. x

2. Pink Ronnie says:

I love that family photo…
    Ronnie xo

3. Gabriella says:

I am absolutely loving these photographs – they’re gorgeous.

4. Sal says:

Sounds like a fabulous weekend! All the imagery is gorgeous as well =) Loving your blog mucho mucho! xo Sal Have a great week!

5. Wonderful weekend! Love the dress!

6. I need some serious pool time! I’m envious of your summery weekend!

Have a great week!

7. so lovely. The toronto skyline is my favorite

8. look at those toes! gorgeous pics, m’love.

Unfortunately I cannot take credit for the toes – but I CAN take credit for the pic! My cousin does have cute toes though :)

9. shodja says:

Which are loveliest: scenes of your weekend, food recipes, house envies…? scenes of your weekend?

10. Alexa says:

You always take the best photos. Love the one of your pretty toes in the water!

Thanks Alexa! They’re my cousins toes but I’ll pass on the compliment haha. I’m not sure she even knows they made it up here haha

11. Hey girl…time to take your mom for another pedicure. Your feet look fantastic!!
    I miss you and look forward to spending some time together next weekend…you never know, I might even take a few pictures for you to post.

Love the CN tower photo.

Mom

12. The Toronto skyline photo is beautiful – it’s making me homesick in the best way. :)

13. I spot the CN Tower! I’m heading over to your neck of the woods in August. I can’t tell you how excited I am that it’ll be warm. My last trip to Toronto was in January and I nearly died.

I LIVE for Toronto summers!! Let me know if you need tips and such – you’ll have so much fun!

January’s here are brutal – I tend to hibernate during the frigid months

14. ACE baguettes! Sooo delicious.

15. Ana Maria says:

that looks like such a perfect summer weekend. jealous of your family gathering – i’m so far from mine!