legit:

Just a little peek at my new business cards that recently arrived on my doorstep. They make me embarrassingly happy, and I finally feel legitimate! If you see a crazy lady on the streets madly handing out her cards, it’s probably me.

Happy weekend poptarts!

Share This:Pinterest4Facebook2Twitter0tumblrReddit0
CATEGORIES | art & design
38 Responses to “legit:”
  1. Ella says:

This would TOTALLY make me crazy with excitement too! Look great & suit your blog so much. I’m still fawning over your hand written header!

Thank you so much Ella! I’ve said it a hundred times but I’m so so pleased with how it turned out. I’m so glad you guys like it as well! All your sweet comments mean the world

2. Ella says:

Oops. Looks*

3. Sophie says:

Jacquelyn this is amazingggg! i love them!

Hope you have a great weekend! x

4. They should make you happy! They are awesome =)
    Love the handmade, elegant feeling they have! xoxo

5. really gorgeous…almost too good to give away!

haha right? Luckily the carstock is relatively inexpensive, and it’s kind of fun to stamp away! Definitely cheaper than getting letterpress business cards (which was the other option I was entertaining)

6. So pretty! I love the natural look and the rounded edges. My cards have the rounded edges as well and I get compliments on that all the time. I know you will, too! Have a good weekend poptart!

I wasn’t sure how I felt about the rounded edges at first, but they have definitely grown on me! I like how they’re just slightly different

7. aren’t stamps the best? love the new cards!

8. Becca says:

These are beautiful! I love the subtle variation in paper color.
    Congratulations!

9. Christine says:

I loooove them. The stamp is so awesome, I totally want one. Congrats!

10. Christine says:

p.s. where did you order your stamps from?

11. Looooove them Jacquelyn!! So very pretty and so lark + linen :) :)

12. So legit! :) Congrats on the new cards. Have a great weekend!

13. Sue says:

Finally! They look great! Now, we have to get started on those postcards! I want one in every design store in town!

Love you oodles and macaroni noodles!

14. I am 100 percent obsessed with your design and font aesthetics! It’s perfect!

15. Oh my goodness! I’m dying over them! LOVE!

16. Magpie Mimi says:

Argh! Wish I’d gone for rounded edged cards now! Yours are so pretty and look very tactile.

17. Absolutely adore them! Really cool stamp ;)

18. These are so, so lovely!! I’d love to know where you ordered them from.

19. allie says:

i just got a business card stamp as well and feel stupid happy about it as well hahahahha its’s the little things.

20. Kate says:

I love these, they’re absolutely gorgeous!

21. Love that they’re hand stamped, super cute!

22. Neda says:

Absolutely gorgeous! I love it when a card makes me want to know more about the owner and inspires me to improve mine! xx

23. Ana Maria says:

They look great! And agreed with everyone else – they should make you silly happy because they are a tangible representation of you “going for it” and that’s worth celebrating!

Reminds me that I’m way overdue for ones myself. I’ve used Simon Stamps before, too – they are great!

24. Stacey says: