round up: spring things

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |6 | 7 |8
9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Now that the temperatures are on the rise (at least they should be – come on mother nature!), I thought it’d be fun to round-up a few spring-like pieces I’m lusting after. I don’t generally blog about fashion, and will never (ever) claim to be an expert on the matter, but I do know what I like: classic, versatile pieces that will last for years to come.

Share This:Pinterest0Facebook0Twitter0tumblrReddit0
CATEGORIES | round up
24 Responses to “round up: spring things”
  1. tinajo says:

Great items here – love the blouse and the top! :-)

2. Gabrilea says:

Definitely my little style for spring too, only all my clothes at this moment are or flowerd or birdy :)

I really love and adore the little BAG, gorges….
    G

3. Gabrilea says:

Reblogged this on Gabrilea Blog and commented:
    Adore all colors, and definitely the little bag is my favorite from this list … what do you like most ?
    G <3

4. barb says:

Lovely Jacquelyn!!

5. Oh goodness, I think I want every one of these things! So pretty!

6. Oh goodness, I think I want every one of these things here. So pretty!

7. you should blog about fashion more often — i love all of these pieces! especially the mint green pants and the gold jewellery xx

haha thanks Samantha! I definitely don’t have that edgy sort of style I feel you need for fashion. I couldn’t tell you creative ways to pair this with that, but I do know what I like on myself, that’s for sure!

8. Not on a thing in this round-up I don’t absolutely love! Great picks!

9. Love this color palette & selections! I just splurged on those Sam Edelman shoes…went for a comfy pair of work-wear flats and left with those instead. Oops! ;)

10. I must have the same taste, because I want every single item! So loverly.

11. great pics, especially digging the trench and scarf!

12. Haute says:

Great outfit Jacquelyn! I WILL one day have that Burberry Trench!! :)

13. Shoko says:

Ah! This makes me so happy – I want everything!

14. houseofearnest says:

I’ve been drooling over that kate spade watch… I probably just need to put myself out of my misery and buy it!

15. lara ramos says:

love this collection! especially swooning over those sunnies and that chunky bracelet

16. davidifc says:

I def think you should blog about fashion more, it’s one of my favorite subjects (next to food, art, love/women)! Nice pick on those jeans. That light green is a bit of a trend colour for next season according to Pantone. I’d even style you in something like this http://bit.ly/IMoUdg which is a bit edgy but still a classic wash (and no rips) which goes with everything.

17. [...] the look of few of these things? Pop over to the original post to find out where to grab [...]