round-up: rainy days

umbrella | trench | scarf | tea cup | salt | throw
boots | notebooks | books | tea | candle

We are officially well into spring (though mother-nature here in Toronto hasn’t quite got the message *ahem*), which often brings about grey, drizzly days. The first few can seem exciting – I mean, April showers brings May flowers after all – but after a while it becomes difficult to stay optimistic. Early on I decided that life is exactly what you make of it and by golly* I’m going to do my best to enjoy every bit of it. With that in mind, I’ve taken the time to round-up a few quick fixes to cure those rainy day blues. Whether it’s cuddling up with a cozy blanket and a good read, or (should it be required), heading out well-equipped, I’ve got you covered.

*yes, I did just say that

ps. The MoMA is celebrating it’s 20 year anniversary and has generously agreed to offer a 20% discount on the Sky Umbrella (shown). Simply enter “SKY20″ at checkout to receive the discount.

Full Disclosure: the MoMA has sent me a sky umbrella of my own to review – I would never endorse anything I do not fully support/would not use myself. I feel confident when I say that it really does make rainy days just a little bit brighter!

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Reddit0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Google+0
CATEGORIES | Round Up
25 Responses to “round-up: rainy days”
  1. Stacey says:

Wowwwwwww I love the book stack! That’s so cool! xx

2. tinajo says:

That umbrella is wonderful! :-)

3. What a gorgeous round-up, love the color of those Hunter boots! I just feel like cozying up with that throw, a hot cup of tea and Game of Thrones ;)

4. livesimplybyannie says:

Terrific roundup! Just discovered that umbrella on someone else’s site and instantly fell in love. How could it not make rainy days a little more cheery?!

5. Casey says:

Such a fantastic spread! And that umbrella is super cute realistically though, I’d love it all! You really do have us covered.

Thanks Jacquelyn x

6. These are splendid! Thanks for sharing.

7. Shoko says:

This is (almost) making me wish it were rainy in NY! Can’t complain about the sudden burst of summery weather, though :)

8. love the umbrella and trench.

9. cshankowsky says:

ohmy, I love that burberry trench! They had a similar one at Anthro a few years ago and I loved it, I’m a sucker for ruffles.

10. It’s raining today in Salt Lake City. I relish rainy days as we don’t get many here. Love your post. Might have to indulge in a little rainy day fix today.

11. Julia M. says:

great roundup! I love the hunter boots!

12. Haute says:

This outfit makes me want to go jump in puddles!! Then cuddle up on the couch afterwards with my honey! :)

13. Giovanna says:

Super cute picks! Loving the sky umbrella and stack of books! So fun!

xx
    Giovanna

14. Such a darling pairing. I’ve been going crazy for trenches lately (so glad I finally splurged on a classic!). And can I just say I’m too jealous of MoMA sending you that umbrella ;) Gorgeous blog, so glad I found it <3

15. lainthebay says:

absolutely love it all! Just bought the rifle paper co. botanical journal.

16. Vanessa says:

Wow! If I didn’t know better I’d swear this collection was made for me! I’m in love with the Hunters, anything and everything tea cup related is true to my heart, the blanket is perfect and I just bought those notebooks a few weeks ago. What a PERFECT post! :)