scenes from my weekend.

Saturday morning | thriving succulents | earth hour
hash skillet | brunch at Barque

I don’t have much to report from this weekend other than the usual schtick. It was low-key and wonderful, with a touch of party thrown in for good measure. I bid two of my best friends goodbye as they take off on their next adventures (tear) and finally got around to seeing The Hunger Games (addicted). The best part? After a few weekends on opposite schedules, Justin and I finally got to spend some quality time together. Hooray! Oh and I may have found my new favourite brunch spot. It was all I could do to not lick my plate clean at the end of my meal (and it was well worth the trek from our east-end condo). A successful weekend, methinks.

How was yours?!

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Reddit0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Google+0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
14 Responses to “scenes from my weekend.”
  1. davidifc says:

No matter how lousy I feel, you’re always good for a smile on a Monday morning, JC :)

LOVE Barque, went there for dinner a couple of months ago.

2. Jennifer says:

Those are the best kinds of weekends:) I had a similar one (including finally seeing The Hunger Games) and there is just nothing like relaxing and having so little to do for a while. Glad you had a nice one!
    ~Jennifer

3. ihartyoga says:

Sounds amazing. Successful indeed!

4. lexniko says:

Oh me oh my…I had a similar weekend, Saturday night on the couch with the BF & a big brunch to celebrate some alone time! How was Barque and was the hash skillet from there? The BF & I would LOVEEE to try.

Hope next weekend is just as lovely,
    xx,
    alex | http://www.imalittle.com | @lexniko

5. Beautiful photos! Sounds like a really nice weekend. I saw Hunger Games at midnight and loved it! Such great books!

6. Noémie says:

Lovely photos! I’ve been wanting to check out the brunch at Barque for the longest time – looks like I need to go ASAP!

Thanks for sharing :)

7. Erica says:

You just reminded me about Barque! I’ve made reservations for Friday night, can’t wait! I’ll have to check out their bunch, too.

Love the Hunger Games! It followed the book so closely, wow.