my grown up christmas list.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7| 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

When I was little, I knew Christmas was around the corner when the Sears Wishbook arrived in the mail. The extra-large catalogue would show up on our doorstep chalk full of all the toys a small child could dream of. After fighting over it with my little brother (and obviously winning. superior being and all ) I would excitedly go through it, diligently cutting out every item I hoped to find under the tree come Christmas morning.

I like to think that my taste has been somewhat refined since the era of popples, play-doh hair salons and newborn nancy dolls. While I no longer tear through a sears catalogue around this time, I do manage to get excited for the anticipation of what’s to come and couldn’t help but paste together a collection of items that are on my radar this year.

Share This:Pinterest0Facebook0Twitter0tumblrReddit0
CATEGORIES | holidays, round up
18 Responses to “my grown up christmas list.”
  1. shinypigeon says:

A Kitchen AId Mixer is on my list EVERY year….They are gorgeous!

2. hautecanada says:

I will take all of the above as well. Please and Thank you!

3. Christina says:

Lovely! I’d be thrilled to have any of the those beautiful items.

4. Love the mistletoe such a cute detail…And of course all of the great gifts. :)

5. Shannon says:

Wonderful list! I’d love a new bike, and I love the purse.

6. All I’ve ever wanted was a Kitchen Aid mixer *sigh* Great layout! It’s so pretty to look at.

7. Andrea says:

I want that mixer! Some friends gave me ‘Seasons’ for my birthday last year – the food is amazing and the photography even better.

Andrea x

8. I totally used to do that with the Sears catalog as well! I guess not much has changed, in that I still find myself coming up with an extensive wish list every year of things I didn’t even know I wanted until AFTER I perused available lovelies. Only now I do it online and the wishes are much more expensive. Haha. Great list!

9. davidifc says:

Nice – how did I know there would be a scarf in there? lol

Here’s one I think you could pull off: http://www.ssense.com/women/product/marc_by_marc_jacobs/spaceage_disco_scarf/42939

10. Lauren says:

I totally remember re-pinning the heels, mixer and scarf off of your pinterest not too long ago haha – so glad to see they made the list!

11. I LOVE that scarf! Will have to add that to my list!
    Have had a mixer on my list for a while too…crossing my fingers that it magically appears this year!!

12. Hey, Great Info. I stopped by your blog and I like the look. I enjoyed your post as well. Will stop by again.

Eric.

13. I love that you have a bike on your wish list. I just got one and I adore it (: