thanksgiving 101.

a few suggestions to help you celebrate this thanksgiving weekend appropriately:napkin | plate | cutlery | salt and pepper shakers | wine | mug | scarf | candle | boot | throw | socks

While I know it’s only us Canadians who are celebrating this weekend, there’s no reason that these simple guidelines can’t apply to those of you who are not. Kick back, relax, wear a pair of cozy knit socks and have a most wonderful fall weekend. And happy thanksgiving to my lovely Canadian friends!

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Reddit0
CATEGORIES | Holidays, Round Up
25 Responses to “thanksgiving 101.”
  1. Ella says:

Oh yay! I wasn’t expecting a post from you today. You know, I spent the whole of your summer green with envy and now that it’s approaching my turn for summer, you’re making me want cable knit socks & hot chocolate! Enjoy the festivities this weekend!

2. happy thanksgiving!!!

i love those socks!

3. Happy Thanksgiving Jacquelyn! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

P.S. Love that scarf!

4. love your picks! i love those boots and scarf, and for some reason i’m all of a sudden obsessed with finding gold cutlery!! very cute :)

5. Christina says:

What a lovely and cozy collection. I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving weekend! xo

6. I really love the colors of your selections. Not your standard color palette for Thanksgiving, but it totally works!

7. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend! I’ll cozy up stateside and be thankful as well!

8. freutcake says:

I am loving these picks! Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

9. Happy Thanksgiving to you! I love this entire round up. It would make for a fabulous day :) xoxo

10. Emily says:

Man! I wish Thanksgiving was this early in the US, my rule is that I can’t listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving… I’m currently breaking it :) But that blanket looks like a curl up with a good book blanket~ Have a wonderful holiday!

that’s a pretty good rule I think!
      Although, I was listening to my iTunes on shuffle the other day and Christmas music kept coming on. I refused to listen to it (it’s still a little early for me) but it did get me all kinds of excited

11. Jennifer says:

So lovely!! I wish it was US Thanksgiving now as well, I love how Canadians have a properly timed Thanksgiving, ours is always so late and clearly past harvest time. Hope you have a wonderful holiday & long weekend!! xo

12. laken says:

I love your style :)
    each one of these is perfect!

13. Andrea says:

I totally didn’t realise you celebrated Thanksgiving in Canada – but I hope you had a lovely day.

14. Carly says:

Happy Thanksgiving. Perfect prints to celebrate :)

15. Jess says:

Those boots are gorgeous!!

16. Everything here looks so cozy and cute! I want those socks and that scarf immediately! Perfect with a glass of wine! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

17. JEN RAMOS says:

ohmygosh….love those Calvin Klein salt * pepper shakers…

18. [...] it only makes me feel a little better. Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful American friends! Oh and here are some suggestions, just in case. GA_googleAddAttr("AdOpt", "1"); GA_googleAddAttr("Origin", [...]