thanksgiving 101.

a few suggestions to help you celebrate this thanksgiving weekend appropriately:napkin | plate | cutlery | salt and pepper shakers | wine | mug | scarf | candle | boot | throw | socks

While I know it’s only us Canadians who are celebrating this weekend, there’s no reason that these simple guidelines can’t apply to those of you who are not. Kick back, relax, wear a pair of cozy knit socks and have a most wonderful fall weekend. And happy thanksgiving to my lovely Canadian friends!

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Reddit0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Google+0
CATEGORIES | Holidays, Round Up
25 Responses to “thanksgiving 101.”
  1. Ella says:

Oh yay! I wasn’t expecting a post from you today. You know, I spent the whole of your summer green with envy and now that it’s approaching my turn for summer, you’re making me want cable knit socks & hot chocolate! Enjoy the festivities this weekend!

2. happy thanksgiving!!!

i love those socks!

3. Happy Thanksgiving Jacquelyn! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

P.S. Love that scarf!

4. love your picks! i love those boots and scarf, and for some reason i’m all of a sudden obsessed with finding gold cutlery!! very cute :)

5. Christina says:

What a lovely and cozy collection. I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving weekend! xo

6. I really love the colors of your selections. Not your standard color palette for Thanksgiving, but it totally works!

7. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend! I’ll cozy up stateside and be thankful as well!

8. freutcake says:

I am loving these picks! Happy Thanksgiving Canada!

9. Happy Thanksgiving to you! I love this entire round up. It would make for a fabulous day :) xoxo

10. Emily says:

Man! I wish Thanksgiving was this early in the US, my rule is that I can’t listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving… I’m currently breaking it :) But that blanket looks like a curl up with a good book blanket~ Have a wonderful holiday!

that’s a pretty good rule I think!
      Although, I was listening to my iTunes on shuffle the other day and Christmas music kept coming on. I refused to listen to it (it’s still a little early for me) but it did get me all kinds of excited

11. Jennifer says:

So lovely!! I wish it was US Thanksgiving now as well, I love how Canadians have a properly timed Thanksgiving, ours is always so late and clearly past harvest time. Hope you have a wonderful holiday & long weekend!! xo

12. laken says:

I love your style :)
    each one of these is perfect!

13. Andrea says:

I totally didn’t realise you celebrated Thanksgiving in Canada – but I hope you had a lovely day.

14. Carly says:

Happy Thanksgiving. Perfect prints to celebrate :)

15. Jess says:

Those boots are gorgeous!!

16. Everything here looks so cozy and cute! I want those socks and that scarf immediately! Perfect with a glass of wine! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

17. JEN RAMOS says:

ohmygosh….love those Calvin Klein salt * pepper shakers…

18. […] it only makes me feel a little better. Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful American friends! Oh and here are some suggestions, just in case. GA_googleAddAttr("AdOpt", "1"); GA_googleAddAttr("Origin", […]