tasty treats: chicken noodle soup with lemongrass.

This soup quickly made it into my winter meal rotation upon its discovery last fall (trust me when I say it’s really, really good). I’ve found myself craving it all summer but couldn’t bring myself to consume soup while wearing shorts and a tank top (it just felt wrong). I’m not going to lie though, the minute the weather showed the slightest hint of a cool breeze it was go-time. The flavours are bold (but not overwhelming) and the ingredients are hearty. It leaves you feeling full, satisfied and toasty from the inside out.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest13Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Reddit0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Google+0
CATEGORIES | Recipes, Tasty Treats
12 Responses to “tasty treats: chicken noodle soup with lemongrass.”
  1. cara @ CGC says:

I love anything flavored with lemongrass… this sounds absolutely delicious!

2. This looks/sounds so yummy! Going to try it soon! Bookmarking now :) xx

3. Christine says:

You are becoming quite the resource for my new recipes, missy. This sounds delish.

4. freutcake says:

Yum! I love a good soup recipe. This one is getting pinned. :)

5. Yum! I love soup in the fall months… especially with udon noodles!

6. Lemongrass is one of my very favourite ingredients, but it is relatively expensive so I rarely use it. This is a very nice recipe and it looks so yummy.

7. rooth says:

Noodles and soup – I could eat it any season. My absolute fave during the fall and winter is pho though!

8. Ooh, love the idea of using udon noodles for chicken noodle soup!

9. Jamie says:

Yum, that’s looks delicious! And perfect for a rainy day!

10. Ashley says:

Yep, bookmarking now so I can make this asap!

11. Kat says:

i’m getting so into soup lately. i’ll definitely have to give this a try!

12. […] like anyone, I have a number of go-to favourites that I always fall back on (like this, this and this), but when it comes to desserts, there are very few that I’ve deemed worthy of multiple […]