scenes from my weekend.

{champagne celebrations}{anniversary flowers}
{from our balcony}{cirque du soleil}{adore him}
{late-night cream soda floats}

This past weekend was spent celebrating our anniversary. Five years in and it keeps getting better; I think I’ll have to keep him. We decided to forgo presents this year (although he did surprise me with the most beautiful bouquet of flowers I’ve ever set my eyes on), and instead, spend time with each other doing things we may not otherwise do. We drank champagne, we headed out for romantic dinners, we ate cream-soda floats at midnight, we saw Cirque du Soleil, and we spent some much-needed down time, just us, with no distractions. On Friday we headed out to Cafe la Gaffe for dinner, primarily because they have the best tiramisu in the city. We proceeded with the evening by testing out fancy bars (like bar chef) and not so fancy bars (like the Cameron house, with live country music and all). It was a wonderful weekend and I could not ask for more. I’m left feeling a little bigger, whole-heartedly content, and more loved than I could dream of.

Spread the word!Pin on Pinterest0Share on StumbleUpon0Share on Reddit0Share on Facebook0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on TumblrShare on Google+0
CATEGORIES | Life, Scenes from my Weekend
18 Responses to “scenes from my weekend.”
  1. Chelsea says:

Aw, this looks like perfection. What a beautiful way to celebrate! Congratulations. xoxo
    Oh, and those flowers are amazeballs

2. Kat says:

i almost tweeted you this after you twitpic’d those gorgeous flowers — he’s definitely a keeper! that bouquet is stunning. and 5 yrs — wow! congrats!

3. The scenes from your weekend are always beautiful … much better than mine! :P

♡ from © tanvii.com

4. Sophie says:

happy happy HAPPY anniversary! it sounds like the best way to celebrate the special day! your photos are absolutely incredible!

i am so in love with your blog! i think i might have found it before but i just re-found it over a week ago and i have become seriously addicted! you seem like the most gorgeous person inside and out :) im your newest biggest fan! xx

5. Meta Musings says:

This looks like the best weekend! Congrats on your anniversary! xx

6. What a lovely weekend! Congrats on your anniversary! Your photos are beautiful!

7. Sarah says:

Pretty flowers! He did good :)

8. hello friday says:

Such a beautiful flower! happy anniversary! xoxo

9. caitlin says:

Happy Anniversary. Just had to say, love your blog, read it daily. All the best!

10. hey girl heyyy!! just found your blog thanks to the surprise partayyy. so fun, love it xxo

11. […] left of my anniversary flowers}{wonton soup & party planning}{housewarming party spread}{party straws!}{sunday afternoons in […]

12. […] 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | […]