Currently Coveting Fashion & Beauty Lifestyle

currently coveting.

images found here

Cassie from The Veda House has recently launched her online store, market203, selling gently used vintage goods at incredibly reasonable prices. The girl has been working her butt off for the last few months and the results have surely paid off. I definitely have my eye on a number of items (hello pretty rustic boxes, wire baskets and vintage cheese jars) that would undoubtedly add that extra touch to my new home.

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

13 Comments

CASSIE
    June 29, 2011 at 10:11 am

Thanks lady for this amazing shout out. I’m glad you were able to find some items that you’d like to put into your home!

I really appreciate the support! Happy Wednesday!

Lisa
    June 29, 2011 at 10:11 am

I need that vintage type writer. Like, for real. Will definitely have to check out the shop!

Jacquelyn
      June 30, 2011 at 10:11 am

you should! Cassie has a great eye. The shop is lovely

shinypigeon
    June 29, 2011 at 11:31 am

I love Cassie’s shop!

Splendid Willow
    June 29, 2011 at 2:51 pm

How fun! I love to support new, small, fun businesses. I am hopping over presto!

Warm hugs

Mon

Jacquelyn
      June 30, 2011 at 10:12 am

me too! It’s all about the little guys. They have all the heart :)

Heba
    June 29, 2011 at 7:50 pm

such beautiful goods :)

Coulson Macleod
    June 30, 2011 at 5:57 am

Those cheese jars are wonderful. Off to check out her website.

Claire
    June 30, 2011 at 9:28 am

There are some really gorgeous products here! P.S: Haven’t forgotten the tea, am having fun trying to work out which ones are best to send you. Have got a small collection going at present! Will post soon I promise :)
    Claire.x

Jacquelyn
      June 30, 2011 at 10:13 am

hey Claire! I want to be polite and say “this so isn’t necessary!!” but being the tea addict that I am (and having run out of english tea years ago) I’m so excited. I want to return the favour but I can’t think of anything Canadian that you’d be interested in. Maple syrup perhaps? It’d be hard to ship poutine haha

You’re the sweetest <3

Mon
    June 30, 2011 at 2:24 pm

oh gorgeous, all of it… will head over…. but probably in USA?

kay*
    July 6, 2011 at 5:27 am

oooh what a fabulous shop and a great new blog for me to add to my reader! post couldn’t have come at a better time – i’m in the process of setting up my own shop too and have been debating between etsy and big cartel….she sure makes big cartel look appealing!