scenes from my weekend.

images via lark + linen

The weekend began as dinner and drinks for a friend’s birthday and ended at a huge Easter feast with my entire family in tow. In between all of the eating (and drinking) and celebrating and chatting, we definitely found those imperative moments to sit in our pyjamas drinking tea and catching up with friends who’ve made the trek from Montreal to celebrate said birthdays (me) and moments to break in the golf clubs for the first time this season (Justin). While the beginning of golf season ultimately means that spring and summer are quickly on the approach, it also means that I’ll be saying goodbye to my boyfriend for most Sundays. Sigh. Goodbye Sunday boyfriend!

I hope that you all had an amazing Easter!

ps: if you haven’t yet, don’t forget to go here and enter the giveaway!

Share This:Pinterest0Facebook0Twitter0tumblrReddit0
CATEGORIES | life, scenes from my weekend
15 Responses to “scenes from my weekend.”
  1. Karlee Thomas says:

I love your Easter outfit! Where did you get the cute skirt and top?

Hi Karlee! The skirt is from Club Monaco and the top is from Old Navy of all places! I headed there to stock up on some plain t’s and comfy pants for my trip to India and found it (for dirt cheap too – hi, bonus!)

2. hellllooooo to that cute little number in photo 1!

time for us to officially start hanging out on sundays, it sounds like. tea in the pyjamas it is! ox

3. Monica says:

Such a cute idea to photograph Saturday’s outfit! Your Easter dinner looked amazing!!! :) Only 6 more sleeps til India! I’m so excited for you! And we should definitely start hanging out on Sundays! xo

4. Dionne_C says:

How gorgeous, and I want some of that feast!!!

And in response to your question on twitter – I don’t have one. Eventually I will join the club, and when I do, I will let you know! :)

5. Gloria says:

wow, that is a quite the feast :-) love your starry skirt – so lovely!

6. You take a gorgeous photo lovely- gorgeous scenes from your weekend! Glad to hear you had such a fabulous Easter weekend. xo

7. Loving this photo sequence! The outfit is so lovely, and the food looks incredible! Looks like a wonderful holiday.

8. chrissy says:

from one golf widow to another… the photos are stunning as usual. always so inspiring.

xoxo